UIDAI Adhar Card Download Without Mobile Number
In This article, we will tell you about UIDAI Adhar Card Download Without Mobile Number. we will tell you how you can Link your mobile number so read this article till the end carefully. Connecting your Aadhaar to your phone number is required to use a variety of Aadhaar-related services. You must use the internet-based Self Service Update Portal (SSUP), mAadhaar App, and more.
Aadhaar is mandatory to use many services and also to authenticate different documents. To be able to avail of online services related to Aadhaar it is necessary to connect your mobile number to UIDAI which will then send you the OTP to authenticate. If you want to utilize the mAadhaar application the mobile number you use to be registered with Aadhaar. If your registered mobile number in UIDAI was deactivated, or you want to change your mobile number within the Aadhaar card then you must go to an Aadhaar enrollment Centre but You can’t Change / Update your Aadhar Card Without any Phone Number.
Advantages of linking Aadhaar Card to Mobile Phone Number
Here are a few of the key reasons to connect your Aadhaar with a mobile number:
- To avail of a variety of Aadhaar-related services, you have to connect your Aadhaar card to your mobile number. OTP is sent to the registered mobile number, which must be used for various Aadhaar-related services. This OTP aid in adding extra protection to the Aadhaar. It is not possible to use these services if your number isn’t associated with Aadhaar.
- To access this online Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) to update your mobile number needs to be linked to your Aadhaar card.
- It is also necessary to connect your mobile number to your Aadhaar card to use all the services online that require Aadhaar.
- To access the Aadhaar Card online which is, e-Aadhaar have to supply the OTP to the mobile number that you have registered.
- The mAadhaar application lets you store your Aadhaar through your mobile phone and also access numerous Aadhaar services from your phone. It is possible to use the mAadhaar app only if your phone number is linked to Aadhaar. For more information on the mAadhaar application,
Steps to add/update Mobile Numbers in Aadhar Card
You can connect the mobile number to your Aadhaar card and then register it through UIDAI. Different messages and OTPs that relate to the Aadhaar are delivered to the mobile number.
Step 1. Step 1: Visit the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre
Step 2 : Upgrade the Aadhaar Enrolment Form
Step 3 Enter your mobile phone number in the form.
Step 4: Submit the form to the executive
Step 5 Check your information with biometrics
Step 6. Documents are not necessary.
Step 7 Fees of INR 30 must be paid in order to avail of this service.
Step 8. for those who provide a mobile number when registration, there isn’t a need to re-register.
Also Read : UIDAI Aadhar Card Link Mobile Number Update
Steps for Changing Your Mobile Number Aadhar Card
There are instances where individuals have lost their mobile phones or their number is not working due to an issue. If you’ve changed your mobile number to a different mobile number, you can modify it in the UIDAI database. Take these steps in order to update your mobile number on Aadhaar:
Step 1. Visit a nearby the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
Step 2. Complete the Aadhaar Update/Correction form.
Step 3. Provide a form the Aadhaar executive.
Step 4 Pay the INR30 cost to use the service.
Step 5 You will receive an acknowledgment slip with the URN.
Step 6.: URN becomes usable to check the status for request updates.
Step 7. The mobile number is updated in the Aadhaar database within three months.