TSPSC Notification 2022 Group 1 Apply Online Syllabus Age Limit Eligibility
TSPSC Notification Group 1 Apply Eligibility
In This article, we will inform you aboutTSPSC Notification 2022 – Group 1 Apply Online Syllabus Age Limit Eligibility and also give you pdf for Group-1, Group-2, Group-3 & Group-4, and give you information on what is TSPSC and belong to which States
What Is TSPSC?
TSPSC stands for Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad. The TSPSC is an organization belonging to the Telangana State Government of Telangana that recruits applicants for various state government jobs. It was established in 2014 following Telangana state was established. The primary task that TSPSC has TSPSC includes conducting tests to recruit people to State Public Services. The primary recruitment function that is carried out by TSPSC is to find candidates for Group-1 and Group-2 services that include both technical and non-technical positions. They also hire personnel for other departments, such as that the Water Resources Department.
TSPSC offers a written test for the Group I and II selection process. Then there are interviews that are conducted by the TSPSC’s board of directors. TSPSC. In addition, the board employs other criteria to choose the best candidates for different services.
The notification for job openings will be issued by the Board at the end of each year or prior to the requirement. Dates for the release of notification of jobs can be found on the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission at tspsc.gov.in.
Let’s now discuss the various groups within TSPSC.
There are several groups in TSPSC:
First Group category includes all the vital services of the Government of Telangana. The recruitment process is an exhaustive process that includes an exam and interview. There are extremely limited and desired.
Some of the posts that fall in TSPSC Group 1 are:
- Deputy Collector (Civil Services, Executive Branch)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police- Category II (Police Service)
- Commercial Tax Officer.
- District Panchayat Officer (Panchayat Services)
- District Registrars.
- Divisional Fire Officer.
Second Group: The category includes departments such as Revenue, Police, Home Guard, and many more. Recruitment is conducted through an exam for competitive candidates.
Also Read: TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022 Syllabus PDF
Some of the posts that fall in TSPSC Group 2 are:
- Deputy Tahsildar in the Land Administration.
- Assistant Registrar in the Registrar of Cooperative Societies.
- Executive Officer Grade-I within the department of Endowments.
- Assistant Labour Officer in Commissioner of Labour Department.
- ACTO-Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service)
Third Group category includes departments such as Health, Law, Agriculture, and so on. The selection process is based on an exam that is competitive or based on merit in the qualifying exam.
Also Read: TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2022 Syllabus Pdf
The posts that fall in TSPSC Group 3 are:
- Typist Cum Assistant (Secretariat Subdivisions)
- Typist Assistant (Law department Department of Law Secretariat)
- Assistant as typer (HOD office)
- Associate Assistant (HOD office)
- ASO (Law Department Secretariat Subdivisions)
- Junior Accountant (Government life Insurance Subdivisions)
Fourth Group category comprises departments such as Panchayat Raj Water Resources, Minorities Welfare and so on. The selection process is conducted either by an examination for competition or based on scores obtained during the qualifying exam.
Certain posts that fall in TSPSC Group 4 are:
- Junior Assistant in Commercial Tax Department
- Junior Steno in I&CAD
- Typist in Disaster Response and Fire Services
- Junior Steno in Disaster Response and Fire Services
- Junior Steno in the Revenue Department
- Junior Steno in Commercial Tax Department
- Typist in Commercial Tax Department
- Junior Assistant in I&CAD
- Typist in the Revenue Department
- Junior Assistant in the Revenue Department
- Junior Assistant in Panchayat Raj
- Typist in Panchayat Raj
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO)
Telangana State PSC Group’s Syllabus 2022
TSPSC Notifications 2022 – Group 1
Age Limit , Eligibility For Appear In Exam
Candidate age Must be 18-44 Years to appear in the TSPSC exam. The candidate Should have completed their Graduation/ Bachelor’s degree From any recognized University.
- Contemporary Social Issues and Social Problems
- Issues of Economic Growth and Justice
- Dynamics of Indian Politics
- Historical and Cultural Heritage of India
- Developments in Science and Technology
- Education and Human Resource Development
Telangana State PSC Syllabus for History, Culture, and Geography
- The History and Culture of India, with particular attention to
Modern Period (1757 to 1947 A.D)
- History and Cultural Heritage of Telangana
- Geography of India and Telangana
TSPSC Syllabus Pdf for Indian Society, Constitution, and Governance
- Indian Society, Structure, Issues, and Social Movements
- Constitution of India
TSPSC Syllabus Group 1 – Economy & Development
- Indian Economy and Development
- Telangana Economy
- Development and Environmental Problems
Syllabus for TSPSC Group 1 – Science & Technology and Data Interpretation
- The importance and impact on Science and Technology
- Modern trends in the application of knowledge from Science
- Data Interpretation and Problem Solving
Telangana State Public Service Commission Syllabus – Telangana Movement and State Formation
- The concept of Telangana (1948-1970)
- Mobilization phase (1971 -1990)
- Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
TSPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Pattern
|Qualifying Test||General English||3 Hrs||150|
|Paper-I||General Essay||3 Hrs||150|
|Paper-II||History, Culture, and Geography||3 Hrs||150|
|Paper-III||Indian Society, Constitution, and Governance||3 Hrs||150|
|Paper-IV||Economy Development||3 Hrs||150|
|Paper-V||Science & Technology and Data Interpretation||3 Hrs||150|
|Paper-VI||Telangana Movement and State Formation||3 Hrs||150|