TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 Syllabus PDF Download
In This article, we will inform you about TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 Syllabus PDF Download and also give you a pdf for Group-4, and give you information on what is TSPSC and belong to which States
What Is TSPSC?
TSPSC stands for Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad. The TSPSC is an organization belonging to the Telangana State Government of Telangana that recruits applicants for various state government jobs. It was established in 2014 following Telangana state was established. The primary task that TSPSC has TSPSC includes conducting tests to recruit people to State Public Services. The primary recruitment function that is carried out by TSPSC is to find candidates for Group-1 and Group-2 services that include both technical and non-technical positions. They also hire personnel for other departments, such as that the Water Resources Department.
TSPSC offers a written test for the Group I and II selection process. Then there are interviews that are conducted by the TSPSC’s board of directors. TSPSC. In addition, the board employs other criteria to choose the best candidates for different services.
The notification for job openings will be issued by the Board at the end of each year or prior to the requirement. Dates for the release of notification of jobs can be found on the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission at tspsc.gov.in.
Let’s now discuss the various groups within TSPSC.
There are several groups in TSPSC:
First Group category includes all the vital services of the Government of Telangana. The recruitment process is an exhaustive process that includes an exam and interview. There are extremely limited and desired.
Some of the posts that fall in TSPSC Group 1 are:
- Deputy Collector (Civil Services, Executive Branch)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police- Category II (Police Service)
- Commercial Tax Officer.
- District Panchayat Officer (Panchayat Services)
- District Registrars.
- Divisional Fire Officer.
Second Group: The category includes departments such as Revenue, Police, Home Guard, and many more. Recruitment is conducted through an exam for competitive candidates.
Also Read: TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022 Syllabus PDF
Some of the posts that fall in TSPSC Group 2 are:
- Deputy Tahsildar in the Land Administration.
- Assistant Registrar in the Registrar of Cooperative Societies.
- Executive Officer Grade-I within the department of Endowments.
- Assistant Labour Officer in Commissioner of Labour Department.
- ACTO-Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service)
Third Group category includes departments such as Health, Law, Agriculture, and so on. The selection process is based on an exam that is competitive or based on merit in the qualifying exam.
Also Read: TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2022 Syllabus Pdf
The posts that fall in TSPSC Group 3 are:
- Typist Cum Assistant (Secretariat Subdivisions)
- Typist Assistant (Law department Department of Law Secretariat)
- Assistant as typer (HOD office)
- Associate Assistant (HOD office)
- ASO (Law Department Secretariat Subdivisions)
- Junior Accountant (Government life Insurance Subdivisions)
Fourth Group category comprises departments such as Panchayat Raj Water Resources, Minorities Welfare and so on. The selection process is conducted either by an examination for competition or based on scores obtained during the qualifying exam.
Certain posts that fall in TSPSC Group 4 are:
- Junior Assistant in Commercial Tax Department
- Junior Steno in I&CAD
- Typist in Disaster Response and Fire Services
- Junior Steno in Disaster Response and Fire Services
- Junior Steno in the Revenue Department
- Junior Steno in Commercial Tax Department
- Typist in Commercial Tax Department
- Junior Assistant in I&CAD
- Typist in the Revenue Department
- Junior Assistant in the Revenue Department
- Junior Assistant in Panchayat Raj
- Typist in Panchayat Raj
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO)
TSPSC Notifications 2022 – Group 4
TSPSC Group4 Syllabus 2022 To assess the knowledge and potential of candidates, officials from Telangana State Public Service Commission will conduct a Written Test and Skill Test. Candidates should be familiar with the TSPSC Group4 Syllabus to understand the patterns and topics that will be covered for the TSPSC 4 Exam.
We have covered the TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus and Exam Pattern as provided by officials on their official website. Candidates who are interested in the TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment should read the entire article to learn more about the Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Bookmark this page to prepare for your exam topic-wise.
TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2022 – overview
TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus is divided into Paper-I and Paper-II. TSPSC Group 4 Paper 1 covers topics in General Knowledge, while TSPSC Group 4 Paper II covers topics related to Secretarial Abilities. This article covers each paper and the complete TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2022.
|Organisation||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||TSPSC Group 4|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks or ¼th marks|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test- Skill Test|
TSPSC Group 4 Selection Procedure
The 2 stages TSPSC Group IV Selection Process will be used by Telangana State Public Service Commission to shortlist eligible candidates. To be eligible for the TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 vacancy, candidates must pass each stage. These are the stages for TSPSC Group 4 Exam 20022:
Stage-1 Computer Based Test, (CBT)
Stage-2 Skills Test
TSPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2022
- TSPSC Group 4, Exam Paper I & Paper 2 will have two sections
- The Papers have 150 questions each. The total marks for both papers will be 300.
- Each paper will last 150 minutes. The total length of the TSPSC Group IV Exam is 5 hours.
- Each question is worth one mark on both papers.
- Each incorrect answer will result in a negative marking of 0.25 points ( 1/4th mark).
|Paper||Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Marks||Total Time|
|Paper 1||General Knowledge||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Paper 2||Secretarial Abilities||150||150||150 Minutes|