truke Buds S1 VS boAt Airdopes 441 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
truke Buds S1
boAt Airdopes 441
|Features||truke Buds S1||boAt Airdopes 441|
|Manufacturing Date||1 April 2021||8 April 2020|
|Battery Life||up to 10 Hours of Playback on earbuds||Up to 5 hrs on earbuds|
|Charging Case||62 Hours charging case||50 hours on charging case|
|Fast Charging||Full charge in 1.5 hours||25 Hours on Charging Case|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX4 Certified||Yes, IPX7 Certfied|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of truke Buds S1 VS boAt Airdopes 441
|Features||truke Buds S1||boAt Airdopes 441|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too impressive & they perform well in sound in all ranges such as clarity, Lows, Mid, Bass etc. They have some features with that such as:|
-> Quad Mic with ENC
-> Premium Sliding Case
-> 10hrs Playtime Single Charge
-> Tap to Control – Enjoy easy access to Answer Call or Change Music tracks using Touch Control of these Wireless Earbuds.
-> Low Latency 85ms – Dedicated Gaming Mode and low latency of up tp 85ms with SBC Codec. Tap 3 times of right earpads to enter Gaming Mode.
|The sound quality is too fabulous, No sound distortion within the range of 10m & They have some features with that such as: |
-> IWP (Insta Wake N’ Pair)
-> Bluetooth v5.0
-> IPX7 rated
-> Possesses 6mm, Drivers, for enthralling audio bliss
-> Stereo calling feature for clear and crisp communication
-> voice assistant
|Call Quality||Call quality is too good & No call distortion within the range of 10M. They have a Quad Mic with ENC on each earbud|
-> mic quality is all too good. The person, on the other hand, is satisfied with the Mic voice.
It can be used for the purpose of long & conference calls.
|It has an average call quality & no call distortion within the range of 10M. It’s not good for the noisy environment due to lack of Noise Cancellation. & Mic picks a clear voice in a calmy environment, not in a Noisy Environment.|
|Bass||Bass is also too good & irrtation on bass when the volume is full & they have a Too good balanced low & Mids. & they have Low Latency 85ms – Enjoy the best Gaming experience with Dedicated Gaming Mode and low latency of up to 85ms with SBC Codec. Tap 3 times of right buds to enter Gaming Mode.||There is decent bass. Latency is low, but even with videos, it does a very good job & they have a 6mm Bass Driver.|
|Battery life||Battery life, what they promised?|
-> Battery life is somewhere around 10 hours continuously,
-> Charging case charge 6 times the earbuds,
-> Fast Charging – 1.5 hours for a full charge
|Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 4 hours
-> Charging case also works well.
-> Fast charging also available.
|Noise Cancellation||Passive Noice cancellation||Passive Noice cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||no, any feature||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||In a Bluetooth connection, It never creates an issue. It’s easily paired with the device.|
Bluetooth V5.1 is available & the range is 10M & no sound distortion within the range of 10M & they have Quick Pairing; Auto-Connect with Last Paired Device.
|It has Bluetooth 5.0 and it takes a lot of time to connect the device, The Bluetooth range is 10M & no distortion a connection.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX4 certified||IPX7 Certified|
Pros & Cons of Boult truke Buds S1
Pros & Cons of boAt Airdopes 441
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||truke Buds S1||boAt Airdopes 441|
|Model Name||Buds S1||Airdopes 441|
|Product Dimensions||8.1 x 5.9 x 3.2 cm; 70 Grams||7 x 3.8 x 3 cm; 50 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium Polymer batteries are required. (included)||–|
|Special Features||10hours Playtime on a single charge, Lightweight only 4grams, Low Latency Gaming Mode, Tap to Control, Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC), Bluetooth 5.1, Premium Siding Case, Mesmerizing Hi-Fi Music, IPX4 Sweat & Water Resistant, Quad MEMS Mic (Dual Mic on each earbud)||1xAirdopes 441, 1xCharging Case, 2xPairs of Ear Caps, 1xCharging Cable, User Manual|
|Mounting Hardware||–||1*Earbuds 1* Ear Tips|
|Number Of Items||–||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||–||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||62 hours||30 hours ( with charging case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||–||–|
|Item Weight||70 g||50 g (with Charging Case)|
|Warranty||6 months||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|