truke Buds Q1 VS realme Buds Q Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
truke Buds Q1
realme Buds Q
|Features||truke Buds Q1||Realme Buds Q|
|Manufacturing Date||1 April 2021||29 June 2020|
|Battery Life||10 hours on earbuds||3 hours on Earbuds|
|Charging Case||60 Hrs on Charging Case playtime||50 hours on charging case|
|Fast Charging||No||Charge the Earbuds for 15mins and play for 1hour|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX4 Certified||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of truke Buds Q1 VS Realme Buds Q
|Features||truke Buds Q1||Realme Buds Q|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too great & No sound distortion within the range of 10M The sound is fully balanced & crystal clear sound. They have some features such as:|
-> Quad Mic with ENC
-> Bluetooth v5.1
-> Tap to Control
-> Low Latency 85ms – Gaming Mode
-> Powerful Deep Bass
-> 6 Months Warranty
-> IPX4 Sweat Resistant
-> AAC Codec support on your truke Q1 Headphone.
|It has a 10mm drive for good listening & the sound quality works very well, They have some features with that such as:|
-> 20-hour Total Playback
-> 10mm Large Bass Boost Driver
-> Instant Connection with Bluetooth 5.0
-> Super low latency Gaming Mode
-> Intelligent Touch Controls
-> Realme Link App
-> IPX4 Water & Sweat Resistant
|Call Quality||Call quality is too good & No call distortion within the range of 10M. They have a Quad Mic with ENC on each earbud|
-> mic quality is all too good. The person, on the other hand, is satisfied with the Mic voice.
It can be used for the purpose of long & conference calls.
|It has an average call quality & no call distortion within the range of 10M. It’s not good for the noisy environment due to lack of Noise Cancellation. & Mic picks a clear voice in a calmy environment, not in a Noisy Environment.|
|Bass||Bass is too good but more expectation from boAt. but overall Los & Mids have balanced No irritation on bass when the volume is full. The bass driver size is 10mm, a dynamic driver.||There is decent bass. Latency is low, but even with videos, it does a very good job & they have a 10mm Large Bass Boost Driver & Ralme Link app – that help control the bass.|
|Battery life||Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 10 hours
-> Charging case battery life is up to 60 hours
The company full filled all there which was promised.
|battery life is too good company promises full filled|
-> Battery Life of earbuds is 3 hours
-> Battery Life of the charging case is 50 hours
-> Fast Charging – Charge the Earbuds for 15mins and play for 1hour
|Noise Cancellation||Active Noise Cancellation is too good which reduces approx 30dB ambient sound.||Passive Noice cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||No, Any features||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||The Bluetooth connectivity is too good they have a V5.1 version & the range is 10M & They have an auto-pairing mode.||It has Bluetooth 5.0 and it takes a lot of time to connect the device, The Bluetooth range is 10M & no distortion a connection.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX4 Certified||IPX4 Certified|
Pros & Cons of truke Buds Q1
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds Q
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||truke Buds Q1||Realme Buds Q|
|Manufacturer||Truke||Shenzen Cannice Technology Co., LTD Pulongtun 70, Puxinhu, tangxia, Dongguan, CN|
|Model Name||Q1||Buds Q|
|Product Dimensions||6.7 x 4.7 x 2.8 cm; 44 Grams||4.5 x 6 x 3 cm; 35 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium Polymer batteries are required. (included)||3 Lithium-ion batteries required|
|Special Features||Hi-Fi Powerful Music, 10hours Playtime on a single charge, Lightweight only 4grams, Low Latency Gaming Mode, Tap to Control, Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC), Bluetooth 5.1, IPX4 Sweat & Water Resistant, Quad MEMS Mic (Dual Mic on each earbud)||Wireless|
|Mounting Hardware||2 U Bluetooth Earbuds (Left and Right), 1 U Charging Case, 1 U Type-C Cable, 1 User Manual, 1 Warranty Card, 2 U (pairs) Eartips||Realme Buds Qx2(Left and Right), Charging Box x 1, Charging Cable x 1, User guide and warranty card x 1, Eartips(S, M, L)|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||60 hours||50 hours ( with charging case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer||Lithium-Ion|
|Item Weight||44 g||35 g (with Charging Case)|
|Warranty||6 Months||6 months|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|