truke Buds Q1 VS boAt Airdopes 131 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
truke Buds Q1
boAt Airdopes 131
|Features||truke Buds Q1||boAt Airdopes 131|
|Manufacturing Date||1 April 2021||11 May 2020|
|Battery Life||10 hours on earbuds||3 hours on earbuds|
|Charging Case||60 Hrs on Charging Case playtime||12 hours on charging case|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX4 Certified||No|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of truke Buds Q1 VS boAt Airdopes 131
|Features||truke Buds Q1||boAt Airdopes 131|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too great & No sound distortion within the range of 10M The sound is fully balanced & crystal clear sound. They have some features such as:|
-> Quad Mic with ENC
-> Bluetooth v5.1
-> Tap to Control
-> Low Latency 85ms – Gaming Mode
-> Powerful Deep Bass
-> 6 Months Warranty
-> IPX4 Sweat Resistant
-> AAC Codec support on your truke Q1 Headphone.
|sound quality is good, no issue in sound & no sound distortion. They have some features with that such as:|
-> 650Mah carry case
-> Bluetooth V5.0
-> IWP Technology
-> Type C-charging port
|Call Quality||Call quality is too good & No call distortion within the range of 10M. They have a Quad Mic with ENC on each earbud|
-> mic quality is all too good. The person, on the other hand, is satisfied with the Mic voice.
It can be used for the purpose of long & conference calls.
|Call quality is good, no sound distortion is calling. The mic is also good|
|Bass||Bass is too good but more expectation from boAt. but overall Los & Mids have balanced No irritation on bass when the volume is full. The bass driver size is 10mm, a dynamic driver.||Perfect bass and the quality is good as always, the most satisfied is in the bass.|
|Battery life||Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 10 hours
-> Charging case battery life is up to 60 hours
The company full filled all there which was promised.
|Battery life, what they promised?|
-> They full filled their promise in an earbuds battery as well as charging case battery.
-> 3 hour battery life on earbuds
-> 12 hours in charging case
-> fast charging
|Noise Cancellation||Active Noise Cancellation is too good which reduces approx 30dB ambient sound.||Passive Noice cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||No, Any features||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||The Bluetooth connectivity is too good they have a V5.1 version & the range is 10M & They have an auto-pairing mode.||The Bluetooth connectivity is too strong no any disturbance within the 10M range of Bluetooth. The Bluetooth is V5.0|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX4 Certified||No|
Pros & Cons of truke Buds Q1
Pros & Cons of boAt Airdopes 131
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||truke Buds Q1||boAt Airdopes 131|
|Model Name||Q1||Airdopes 131|
|Product Dimensions||6.7 x 4.7 x 2.8 cm; 44 Grams||5.3 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm; 7 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium Polymer batteries are required. (included)||1 Lithium-ion battery required. (included)|
|Special Features||Hi-Fi Powerful Music, 10hours Playtime on a single charge, Lightweight only 4grams, Low Latency Gaming Mode, Tap to Control, Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC), Bluetooth 5.1, IPX4 Sweat & Water Resistant, Quad MEMS Mic (Dual Mic on each earbud)||Earbud|
|Mounting Hardware||2 U Bluetooth Earbuds (Left and Right), 1 U Charging Case, 1 U Type-C Cable, 1 User Manual, 1 Warranty Card, 2 U (pairs) Eartips||1xAirdopes 131, 1xCharging Case, 2xPairs of additional earmuffs, 1xUser Manual, 1xCharging Case|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||60 hours||15 hours (with Charging Case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer||Lithium|
|Item Weight||44 g||7 g|
|Warranty||6 Months||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|