Symphony Cloud Wall-Mounted Air Cooler Price Review in India
In this article, we are going to give you a detailed review of the Symphony Cloud Wall-Mounted Air Cooler
Features of Symphony Cloud Wall-Mounted Air Cooler
- Capacity: Large 15 liters (Expandable); Coverage Area: Ideal for room size up to 57cubic meters. (Keep door/window open for cross ventilation & effective cooling)
- Product Dimensions (LxBxH): 921mm x 330 mm x 416 mm
- Cooling Media: Powerful double blower, cool flow dispenser and automatic vertical swing oscillates cool air to your entire room
- Technology: Powered by i-pure technology with multistage air purification filter
- Control Panel: Convenient string switches for on/off, fan speed, cooling and swing settings
- Power Consumption: 255 watts (also works on inverter power); Operating voltage: 230 V/50 Hz (runs on operating cost of a fan)
- Package Includes: 1 unit air cooler, 1 unit magic fill for auto water filling, 2 unit product mounting bracket with fastener, 1 unit drain pipe, 1 unit mounting template
Pros & Cons of Symphony Cloud Wall-Mounted Air Cooler
SPECIFICATIONS of Symphony Cloud Wall-Mounted Air Cooler
|Climate||Moderate Heat or Humid|
|Empty Tank Alarm||Yes|
|Blower / Fan (Engineering Plastic)||Double Blower|
|Tank Capacity (up to the brim in Litres)||15 (Expandable)|
|Cool Flow Dispenser||Yes|
|Tank Capacity||up to 27 L|
|Wattage 250V / 50HZ||255|
|Product Weight (incl. pack) (Gms)||14600|
|Product Weight (Kgs)||10.3|
|Auto Louver Movement||Yes|
|Cooling Area (in m²)||15|
HOW DOES AN AIR COOLER WORK?
An evaporative air cooler works by introducing moisture into the air and lowering its temperature. The air cooler takes in dry air, moistens it with water vapor, and releases cooled air into the room. This form of cooling is cheaper and more energy-efficient than traditional refrigeration techniques.
DO AIR COOLERS REQUIRE A LOT OF ELECTRICITY TO RUN?
Air cooling is the most energy-efficient cooling technology available. Operating costs for an air cooler are 1/10th of a traditional air conditioner. A 2.2-ton split air conditioning unit can consume 2200 watts an hour. A Symphony air cooler consumes nearly the same amount of energy as a standard ceiling fan. Symphony air cooling units require energy in the range of 105 watts/hr to 255 watts/hr. Although the energy consumption of a ceiling fan and air cooler is similar, the cooling effect is considerably different. Air coolers can cover a larger area, actually cool the air, and work noiselessly.
WHAT KIND OF COOLING PADS DO SYMPHONY AIR COOLERS USE?
Symphony cooler uses innovative Honeycomb and Aspen cooling pads.
WHAT IS MULTI-STAGE AIR PURIFICATION?
Symphony Cooler comes with i-Pure, a multistage filtration system that cleans a spectrum of airborne pollutants and harmful micro-organisms. The cool air passes through before being released into the room.
CAN I OPERATE A SYMPHONY COOLER ON AN INVERTER?
Yes, you can easily operate the Symphony cooler from Inverter.