Sony WI-C310 for calls Review, Specification, Waterproof
Sony WI-C310 is made by Sony, Sony is world-famous for its audio listening devices, Sony makes most of the electronics accessories for their consumer. Hence, Sony WI-C310 has been in the market since May 2019.
Here, We will have discussed the earbuds Price, Ratings, Rankings, Features, Review, Technical Details, Pros & cons of the Sony WI-C310
Let’s discuss Sony WI-C310 for calls Review, Specification, Waterproof
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is a answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Neckband & Tangle-Free Flat Cable – Both Neckband & Tangle-free cable has a different experience. Both are comfortably wearable & you will get approximately the same features in both types of wireless earphones.
- Magnetic Buds – Magnetic Buds helps from falling the neck.
- Multi-Point Connection – You can connect to devices at some time with wireless earbuds.
Ratings & Price
|Manufacturing Date||19 May 2019|
|Neckband||Tangle-free flat cable|
|Battery Life||15 Hours|
|Fast Charging||Quick charge in 10mins for 60mins playback|
|Alexa or other Voice Assistants||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||No|
Review of Sony WI-C310
|Sound Quality||sound quality It is average if you want to enjoy it to the maximum if you have the right ear tips size so that they can fit perfectly and seal your ears. They have some features which made these earbuds too well such as:|
-> Bluetooth wireless technology
-> Magnetic buds for easy carrying
-> Built-In hands-free calling
-> 9mm driver units for a clear, punchy sound
-> Free yourself with behind-the-neck design
|Call & Mic Quality||You can use these for calls without hesitation, but the mic quality is not great and is very sensitive in noisy places. So definitely good for voice and video call.|
|Bass||The bass is not too good & they have a 9mm driver unit that offers clear sound quality.|
|Battery life||The battery backup is good.|
-> Battery Life is up to 15 hours on the wireless earphone.
-> Fast Charge technology to charge your compatible device’s battery is 10mins for 60mins playtime.
Which is quite good in this range
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It connects with all Bluetooth devices.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Sweat & waterproof|
Pros & Cons of Sony WI-C310
|Product Name||Sony WI-C310|
|Manufacturer||Sony Corporation, Sony Corporation, 1-7-1, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-0075, Japan|
|Product Dimensions||52.1 x 22.6 x 19.5 cm; 30 Grams|
|Batteries||1 C batteries required. (included)|
|Special Features||Tangle-free cord|
|Mounting Hardware||USB Cable 1U, Instruction Manual 1U, Reference Guide 1U|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||15 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion|
|Country/Region of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||30 g|
Source: Amazon (Sony WI-C310 for calls Review, Specification, Waterproof)