Sony WI-C200 VS WI-C310 VS WI-C400 Comparison
Sony WI-C200, Sony WI-C310 & Sony WI-C400 are made by Sony, Sony is world-famous for their audio listening devices, Sony makes most of the electronics accessories for their consumer. Hence,
Sony WI-C200 has been in the market since May 2019, Sony WI-C310 has been in the market since May 2019 & Sony WI C-400 has been in the market since November 2017.
Here, We will have discussed the earbuds Price, Ratings, Rankings, Features, Review, Technical Details, Pros & cons by comparing both the Sony WI-C200, Sony WI-C310 & Sony WI-C400
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is a answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Neckband & Tangle-Free Flat Cable – Both Neckband & Tangle-free cable has a different experience. Both are comfortably wearable & you will get approximately the same features in both types of wireless earphones.
- Magnetic Buds – Magnetic Buds helps from falling the neck.
- Multi-Point Connection – You can connect to devices at some time with wireless earbuds.
Ratings & Price comparison
|Features||Sony Wi-C200||Sony WI-C310||Sony WI C-400|
|Manufacturing Date||9 May 2019||19 May 2019||18 November 2017|
|Neckband||Tangle-free flat cable||Tangle-free flat cable||Yes|
|Battery Life||15 hours||15 Hours||20 hours|
|Fast Charging||Quick Charge in 10Min for 60Mins Playback||Quick charge in 10mins for 60mins playback||No|
|Alexa or other Voice Assistants||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||No||No|
Pros & Cons of Sony Wi-C200
Pros & Cons of Sony WI-C310
Pros & Cons of Sony WI C-400
Technical Details Comparison
|Product Name||Sony Wi-C200||Sony WI-C310||Sony WI C-400|
|Manufacturer||Sony Corporation, Sony Corporation, 1-7-1, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-0075, Japan||Sony Corporation, Sony Corporation, 1-7-1, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-0075, Japan||Sony Corporation, Sony Corporation, 1-7-1, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-0075, Japan|
|Product Dimensions||42.1 x 22.6 x 19.5 cm; 30 Grams||52.1 x 22.6 x 19.5 cm; 30 Grams||18 x 15 x 21.5 cm; 35 Grams|
|Batteries||1 C batteries required. (included)||1 C batteries required. (included)||1 A batteries required. (included)|
|Special Features||Wireless||Tangle-free cord||Wireless|
|Mounting Hardware||USB Cable 1U, Instruction Manual 1U, Reference Guide 1U||USB Cable 1U, Instruction Manual 1U, Reference Guide 1U||USB Cable (1U), Earbuds (1U), Operating Instructions (1U), Reference Guide (1U)|
|Headphones Form Factor||With Microphone||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||15 Hours||15 Hours||20 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion||Lithium-Ion||Lithium-Ion|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China||China|
|Item Weight||30 g||30 g||35 g|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year||1 year|