Sony MDR-ZX110AP Review Specs in India
Let’s discuss Sony MDR-ZX110AP Review Specs in India
Buying Guide Before Purchasing On-ear Headphones
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best On-ear Headphones? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You will have to decide what is your budget for purchasing on-ear headphones.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – If It’s wireless then Battery Life should be good for headphones for long battery & they should also have features of fast charging. (Type-C)
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation on bass in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in on-ear Headphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds on-ear.
- Ambient Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the on ear headphone, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – It should be great.
- Audio Jack – Prsent or not
- Lightweight & Comfortable – Lightweight & Compforbale fit should be include in your buying list. because after some time your ear could create problem or irritation.
Ratings & Price
Features/Specification of Sony MDR-ZX110AP
|Manufacturing Date||1 January 2017|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||No|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||No|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Sony MDR-ZX110AP
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too good, loud and clear. Enjoy true & pure stereo sound quality from a large 30mm Dynamic Driver Unit with superior output. They have some features with that such as:|
– 30mm Dynamic Driver Unit
– On-Ear Headband
– Four-conductor gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini-plug
– Cushioned Earpads for Total Comfort
– Wide Frequency Range for Clear Highs and Lows
– Enfolding Closed-Back Design Seals in Sound
– Swivel Folding Design Makes Travel Easy
|Call & Mic Quality||Call & Mic is too great, You can use it for call purpose & for also long call purpose & the mic have a tendency to reduce ambient sound.|
|Bass||Enjoy powerful, dynamic sound with punchy bass and clear, natural vocals with the responsive 30mm drivers, balanced sound for a complete listening experience|
|Battery life||No Battery|
|Noise Cancellation||Passive Noice cancellation|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||No|
Pros & Cons of Sony MDR-ZX110AP
Technical Details of Sony MDR-ZX110AP
|Technical Details||Sony MDR-ZX110AP|
|Manufacturer||Sony Corporation, Sony Corporation|
|Batteries||1 Lithium-ion battery is required.|
|Number Of Items||5|
|Battery Average Life||–|
|Item Weight||120 g|
|Country/Region of Origin||China|
Source: Amazon (Sony MDR-ZX110AP Review Specs in India)