Sony MDR-EX15AP Driver Size Review Specification
Let’s discuss Sony MDR-EX15AP Driver Size Review Specification
Buying Guide before purchasing Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best earphone? here is a answer check the bullet point such as:
- Find a budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing good earphones & find the range of earphones – select each one, check review & compare.
- Sound Quality – First, you have to find the review of sound quality, You can check on behalf of the guideline which I give you Buying Guide before purchasing Earphone
- Bass Driver
- Noise Cancellation – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic
- Sweat & WaterProof -It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Cable Length – Cable length should be good
- Technical details
Ratings & Price
|Manufacturing Date||17 September 2013|
|Bass Driver||9 mm|
|Alexa or other Voice Assistants||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||No|
|Cable Length||More than 1 Meter|
Review of Sony MDR-EX15AP
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is Perfect. None can compete sound quality given out by Sony. They have some feature as well which made this earphone too well such as:|
-> 9mm bass boost driver – neodymium drivers for powerful
-> high-power neodymium magnets
-> 8 Hz–22 kHz frequency range
-> Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
-> Customize smartphone controls for Android devices with Sony’s easy-to-use Smart Key app
-> In-Line Mic for Hands-Free Phone Calling
-> Smart-Key App
-> Wire Manager
-> Multi-Functional button
|Call & Mic Quality||The Call & Mic Quality is too good & works well in a calmy & noisy environment. They have too good passive noise cancellation because ear tips fit properly which reduced all the ambient sound. & the mic performs too well.|
|Bass||They have too good bass, no bass irritation while volume is full & they have a 9mm bass boost driver – neodymium drivers for power.|
|Noise Cancellation||They have too good passive noise cancellation because ear tips fit properly which reduced all the ambient sound.|
|Button||They have one universal button-|
-> When the call comes, you can receive calls by directly press the button.
-> You can pause & play the song by button simply pressing it.
-> Press the button long, activate google now.
-> Press the button twice for forwarding calls.
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Access to Google Assistant or Siri|
|Sweat & waterproof||No|
Pros & Cons of Sony MDR-EX15AP
|Product Name||Sony MDR-EX15AP|
|Manufacturer||Sony Corporation, Sony Corporation, 1-7-1, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-0075, Japan|
|Product Dimensions||35.5 x 35 x 19.5 cm; 3 Grams|
|Compatible Devices||All 3.5mm Jack device|
|Special Features||With microphone|
|Mounting Hardware||Headphones, Instruction Manual|
|Microphone Form Factor||With microphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||3 g|
Source: Amazon (Sony MDR-EX15AP Driver Size Review Specification)