Sony MDR-AS210AP With Mic Review Specification
Let’s discuss Sony MDR-AS210AP With Mic Review Specification
Buying Guide before purchasing Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best earphone? here is a answer check the bullet point such as:
- Find a budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing good earphones & find the range of earphones – select each one, check review & compare.
- Sound Quality – First, you have to find the review of sound quality, You can check on behalf of the guideline which I give you Buying Guide before purchasing Earphone
- Bass Driver
- Noise Cancellation – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic
- Sweat & WaterProof -It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Cable Length – Cable length should be good
- Technical details
Ratings & Price
|Manufacturing Date||1 January 2017|
|Alexa or other Voice Assistants||No|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes|
|Cable Length||More than 1 Meter|
Review of Sony MDR-AS210AP
|Sound Quality||The Sound Quality is too fabulous. It is crispy & clear sound we all know that Sony provides high-value goods to hire consumer & this earphone proved & No sound distortion, They have some feature as well which made this earphone too well such as:|
-> Open-Ear Active Sports Headphones for outdoor running
-> Powerful 13.5 mm dynamic driver unit
-> Splash proof and sweatproof design
-> In-line microphone
-> Adjustable earloop
-> Frequency response: 17 Hz–22,000 Hz
-> Sensitivities (dB/mW): 104 dB/mW
-> Wearing style: In-ear
|Call & Mic Quality||The Call & Mic Quality is too good, it works well in a calmy & noisy environment. They have too good passive noise cancellation because ear tips fit properly which reduced all the ambient sound. calmy environment. It’s not good for a noisy environment. They have too much good In-line microphone|
|Bass||They have too good bass, no bass irritation while volume is full & they have a Powerful 13.5 mm dynamic driver unit – When you’re feeling the strain in those final workout minutes, the pure, energised sound keeps you going until the very end.|
|Noise Cancellation||They have too good passive noise cancellation because ear tips fit properly which reduced all the ambient sound.|
|Button||They have one universal button-|
-> When the call comes, you can receive calls by directly press the button.
-> You can pause & play the song by button simply pressing it.
-> Press the button long, activate google now.
Smart Key Android App
Switch from music to calls with one touch, and customize remote functions with the Sony Smart Key Android app.
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes|
Pros & Cons of Sony MDR-AS210AP
|Product Name||Sony MDR-AS210AP|
|Manufacturer||Sony Corporation, Sony Corporation, 1-7-1, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-0075, JapanIndustrial Estate, Jay Coach, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra- 400063|
|Product Dimensions||54 x 38.6 x 20.8 cm; 21 Grams|
|Compatible Devices||All 3.5mm Jack device|
|Special Features||Splash-Proof, Wired Sports Headphones|
|Mounting Hardware||Headphones, Operating Instructions, Clip.|
|Microphone Form Factor||With Microphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear|
|Country of Origin||Thailand|
|Item Weight||21 g|
Source: Amazon (Sony MDR-AS210AP With Mic Review Specification)