Skullcandy Dime vs Noise Air Buds Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
Noise Air Buds
Features/Specification of Skullcandy Dime VS Noise Air Buds
|Features||Skullcandy Dime||Oneplus Buds Z|
|Launching Date||31 March 2021||13 September 2020|
|Battery Life||3.5 Hours on earbuds||up to 4 Hours on earbuds|
|Charging Case||12 Hours on charging case||20 Hour on Charging Case|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX4 Certified||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||V 5.0||Yes|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Skullcandy Dime VS Noise Air Buds
|Features||Skullcandy Dime||Noise Air Buds|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too good, No sound distortion within the range of 10M & they have clear sound without distortion. They have some features with that such as:|
– 12 hours of battery life
– Microphone, Call, Track and Volume Control
– Auto Connect, Secure Noise Isolating Fit
– IPX4 Sweat and Water Resistant
– Bluetooth 5.0
|The sound quality is too good & decent to enjoy movies and music.|
They have some features with that such as:
-> HD Sound for calls & music
-> 13mm speaker driver
-> Fast Pairing with Bluetooth V5.0
-> Type C-charging
|Call & Mic Quality||Call Quality is too good, No issue incall & no call distortion within the range of 10M.||Call quality is too good as well as noise cancellation. No sound distortion in a call.|
|Bass||The bass is also good, not loud, and we like it that way because the other instruments or sounds don’t get disrupted. On the other hand, if you’re listening to bass-heavy music you can feel the bass.||bass is an average not too much high expectation but in this range is too great.|
|Battery life||Battery life is too good|
-> Battery life is up to 3.5 hrs on earbuds
-> Charging case battery life is up to 12 hours
-> Fast charging
The company full filled all there which was promised.
|The battery backup is good.|
->4 hours if you are watching a movie or listening to music
->The charging case can fully charge these earbuds 5 times.
-> Type – C charging is available
-> Fast Charging
Which is quite good in this range
|Noise Cancellation||Passive Noise Cancellation||Noise cancellation is too good in a call & on music but one condition for that earbuds should be fit in-ear. Passive noise cancellation is also available.|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||No, any feature||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||The Bluetooth is V5.0 is available which works too good, No sound distortion within the range of 10M & they have twin mode you can use as a mono mode.||Lightning-fast connectivity with Bluetooth V5.0. when you take off the TWS from the case, it is automatically get connected to the paired device in a fraction of a second. & the Bluetooth range is approx 10M|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX4||IPX4 Certified|
Pros & Cons of Skullcandy Dime
Pros & Cons of Noise Air Buds
Technical Details of Skullcandy Dime VS Noise Air Buds
|Technical Details||Skullcandy Dime||Noise Air Buds|
|Manufacturer||Skullcandy, Skullcandy Inc||Nexxbase Marketing Pvt. Ltd, Nexxbase Marketing Pvt. Ltd, Plot 22 Sector 33, Gurgaon Haryana – 122001, 8882-132-132|
|Model Name||Dime||Air Buds|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 3.9 x 2.1 cm; 32.03 Grams||6.5 x 4.9 x 2.9 cm; 50 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)||–|
|Special Features||Noise Isolation||Bluetooth Version v5.0, IPX4 Water Proof, Voice Assistant/Siri, Full Touch Controls, Upto 20 Hours Playtime, Bluetooth Range 10m, Quick Pairing, Hands-Free Calling, USB Type C Charging|
|Mounting Hardware||Earbuds, USB Charging Cable, User Manual Guide||1N Bluetooth Headphone, 1N Charging Case, 1N Charging Cable, 1N User Manual, 1N Thank You, Card, 1N Pairing Card|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||With microphone||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||12 hours||24 hours ( with charging case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium||–|
|Item Weight||32 g||50 g (with Charging Case)|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|