Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 vs Apple AirPods Pro Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2
Apple AirPods Pro
|Features||Samsung Galaxy Buds 2||Apple AirPods Pro|
|Launching Date||You will get Soon||29 October 2019|
|Battery Life||up to 5 Hours of Playback on earbuds with ANC||Up to 4.5 Hours on earbuds|
|Charging Case||15 Hours charging case||With wireless charging case 24 hours|
|Fast Charging||40min play / 3min charging|
60min play / 5min charging
150min play / 10min charging
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Not Mentioned||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||V 5.2||V 5.0|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Pros & Cons of Samsung Galaxy Buds 2
Pros & Cons of Apple AirPods Pro