Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro vs realme Buds Air 2 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro
realme Buds Air 2
|Features||Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro||Realme Buds Air 2|
|Launching Date||9 September 2021||1 April 2021|
|Battery Life||up to 7 Hours of Playback on earbuds||5 Hours on Earbuds|
|Charging Case||30 Hours charging case||25 Hours on Charging Case|
|Fast Charging||Yes||Quick Charge with 10min of charging providing 2 Hours of additional playback.|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX4 Certified||Yes, IPX5 Certified|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||V 5.2||Yes|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro VS Realme Buds Air 2
|Features||Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro||Realme Buds Air 2|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too good, loud and clear. They have some features with that such as:|
-> Sound Quality with Qualcomm aptX Adaptive
-> Dynamic + Balanced Armature Dual drivers
-> Faster & Stable Bluetooth 5.2
-> Seamless Gaming experience
-> IPX4 Splash & Sweatproof
-> Smart-in-ear detection
|When it comes to sound quality, the Realme Buds Air 2 is roughly what you’d expect from a pair of truly wireless earphones at this price, but definitely not among the best in the segment. They have some features with that such as:|
-> Active Noise Cancellation
-> App support
-> Smart Wear Detection
-> Dual Mic Noise Cancellation for Calls
-> 10mins Charge for 120mins Playback
-> 10mm Hi-Fi Bass Boost Driver
-> Transparency Mode (Ambient Mode)
-> 88ms SuperLow Latency*
|Call & Mic Quality||The call quality is ok & They provide 1 mic in each earbud. They have no call distortion within the range of 10M. The Mic pick up the perfect voice.||Realme Buds Air Pro also performed well on voice and video calls with the Active Noise Cancellation(ANC) it creates wonders in the call. They have a Dual Mic Noise Cancellation for Calls. They reduce all the ambient sound which come from the outside or noisy environment.|
|Bass||Perfect bass and the quality is good as always||The catchy beats are enjoyable with a strong bass response|
-> comfortable mids and highs, and enough detail to make this a pleasant pair of earphones to listen to.
They have a 10mm Hi-Fi Bass Boost Driver for good bass, Lows & Mids are too balanced.
|Battery life||Battery life, what they promised?|
-> Battery Life is up to 7 hours on earbuds
-> Battery Life of the charging case is 30 hours
-> Fast Charging
|The battery backup is good.|
->5 hours if you are watching a movie or listening to music
->The charging case can fully charge these earbuds 5 times.
-> Type – C charging is available
-> Fast Charging – 10 minute = 2 hours
Which is quite good in this range
|Noise Cancellation||Passive Noice cancellation||Noise cancellation is too good in a call & on music but one condition for that earbuds should be fit in-ear. Passive noise cancellation is also available. The Realme Buds Air 2 is too good earbuds that providing active noise cancellation in this range.|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||no, any feature||Transparency Mode (Ambient Mode) is available|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||The Bluetooth V5.2 connectivity is too strong no disturbance within the 10M range of Bluetooth.||lightning-fast connectivity with Bluetooth V5.0. when you take off the TWS from the case, it is automatically get connected to the paired device in a fraction of a second. & the Bluetooth range is approx 10M. No sound distortion in this range. The pairing is also an easy task.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX5 certified||IPX5 Certified|
Pros & Cons of Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds Air 2
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro||Realme Buds Air 2|
|Manufacturer||Redmi||Shenzen Cannice Technology Co., LTD Pulongtun 70, Puxinhu, tangxia, Dongguan, CN|
|Mo-del Name||Earbuds 3 Pro||Realme Buds Air 2|
|Product Dimensions||–||11.05 x 10.3 x 4.1 cm; 133 Grams|
|Batteries||–||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Special Features||Long battery life, Integrated touch control, Bluetooth 5.2, IWP paring technology, Type c charging case||Bluetooth version: 5.2, Enabled with Smart Wear Detection, Wireless range: 10 m, Battery life: 25 hrs | Charging time: 2 hrs, 10 mm Large DLC Drivers, IPX5 Water Resistance | Dual Mic Noise Cancellation for Calls, With Mic: Yes|
|Mounting Hardware||–||1 Pair of Earbuds, Charging Case, Charging Cable, Ear Tip (M, L, S)|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||30 hours||25 Hours ( with charging case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||–||Lithium Polymer|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth v5.2||Bluetooth|
|Item Weight||–||133 g (with Charging Case)|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|