Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro vs OnePlus Buds Z Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro
OnePlus Buds Z
|Features||Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro||Oneplus Buds Z|
|Launching Date||9 September 2021||30 October 2020|
|Battery Life||up to 7 Hours of Playback on earbuds||5 Hours on Earbuds|
|Charging Case||30 Hours charging case||15 hours in the charging case|
|Fast Charging||Yes||10 minutes = 3 hours playtime|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX4 Certified||Yes, IP55 certified|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||V 5.2||Yes|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro VS OnePlus Buds Z Comparison
|Features||Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro||OnePlus Buds Z|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too good, loud and clear. They have some features with that such as:|
-> Sound Quality with Qualcomm aptX Adaptive
-> Dynamic + Balanced Armature Dual drivers
-> Faster & Stable Bluetooth 5.2
-> Seamless Gaming experience
-> IPX4 Splash & Sweatproof
-> Smart-in-ear detection
|The sound quality is too cool, It fits on-ear very perfectly, Sound is very clear. They have some features with that such as:|
-> 10mm dynamic driver
-> Dynamic 3D stereo with Dolby Atmos and panoramic sound fidelity using the latest Dirac Audio Tuner digital technology.
-> impressive IP55 rating
-> OnePlus noise reduction algorithms combine for exceptional call clarity and stability
-> Ultra-Low Latency for a gamer
|Call & Mic Quality||The call quality is ok & They provide 1 mic in each earbud. They have no call distortion within the range of 10M. The Mic pick up the perfect voice.||The call quality is ok. No call distortion within the range of 10M & they have too much good quality of dual-microphones which helps in noise reduction algorithms & combine for exceptional call clarity and stability.|
|Bass||Perfect bass and the quality is good as always||Bass is too good but not for a bass lover. They have a 10mm, dynamic driver, with that Dynamic 3D stereo with Dolby Atmos and panoramic sound fidelity using the latest Dirac Audio Tuner digital technology.|
|Battery life||Battery life, what they promised?|
-> Battery Life is up to 7 hours on earbuds
-> Battery Life of the charging case is 30 hours
-> Fast Charging
|Battery Life is too well such as|
-> Battery life on earbuds is 4 to 5 hours.
-> 14 to 15 hours of battery life with charging case
-> 10 minutes of fast charging
All battery life function well, a company full filled their promise
Which is quite good in this range
|Noise Cancellation||Passive Noice cancellation||Passive Noice cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||no, any feature||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||The Bluetooth V5.2 connectivity is too strong no disturbance within the 10M range of Bluetooth.||No connection issue during the connection, It can be used stereo or mono. Bluetooth version is 5.0 available & the range is approx 10M|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX5 certified||IP55 certified|
Pros & Cons of Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro
Pros & Cons of OnePlus Buds Z
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro||OnePlus Buds Z|
|Mo-del Name||Earbuds 3 Pro||OnePlus Buds Z|
|Product Dimensions||–||3.8 x 2.3 x 2.1 cm; 50 Grams|
|Batteries||–||1 Lithium-ion battery is required. (included)|
|Special Features||Long battery life, Integrated touch control, Bluetooth 5.2, IWP paring technology, Type c charging case||Earbud|
|Mounting Hardware||–||Battery packed|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||30 hours||20 hours (with Charging Case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||–||Lithium-Cobalt|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth v5.2||Wireless|
|Item Weight||–||50 g (with Charging Case)|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|