Redmi Earbuds 2C vs Redmi Earbuds S Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
Redmi Earbuds 2C
Redmi Earbuds S
Features/Specification of Redmi Earbuds 2C VS Redmi Earbuds S
|Features||Redmi Earbuds 2C||Redmi Earbuds S|
|Launching Date||7 October 2020||27 May 2020|
|Battery Life||4 Hours on earbuds||Up to 4 hrs on earbuds|
|Charging Case||18 Hours on charging case||12 hrs with charging case|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX4 Certified||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||V 5.0||Yes|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Redmi Earbuds 2C VS Redmi Earbuds S
|Features||Redmi Earbuds 2C||Redmi Earbuds S|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too good, No sound distortion within the range of 10M & they have clear sound without distortion. They have some features with that such as:|
– Sleek & Stylish design
– Up to 12 hours of playback time
– Supports Voice Assistant
– Improved DSP ENC: We’ve got all your call requirements covered
– Bluetooth 5.0
– Multi-function button
|Sound quality One of the main selling points of any audio device and the Redmi Earbuds S does not disappoint. The audio was very rich and sounds amazing.|
|Call & Mic Quality||Call Quality is too good, No issue incall & no call distortion within the range of 10M.||Call Quality is too good, No issue incall & no call distortion within the range of 10M.|
|Bass||The bass is also good, not loud, and we like it that way because the other instruments or sounds don’t get disrupted. On the other hand, if you’re listening to bass-heavy music you can feel the bass.||Don’t expect a bass-heavy set of headsets, but some amount of bass is there on offer|
|Battery life||Battery life is too good|
-> Battery life is up to 4 hrs on earbuds
-> Charging case battery life is up to 12 hours
-> Fast charging
The company full filled all there which was promised.
|Battery life, what do they promise?|
->Battery life is expected well on earbuds, It’s somewhere around 4 hours continuously,
->charging case charge 3 times the earbuds,
|Noise Cancellation||DSP Environmental Noise Cancellation||Very good noise cancellation because of the design and fitting.|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||No, any feature||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||The Bluetooth is V5.0 is available which works too good, No sound distortion within the range of 10M & they have twin mode you can use as a mono mode.||It hardly takes 2-3 sec to pair and the connection is stronger|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||access all Voice assistants||access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX4||IPX4 Certified|
Pros & Cons of Redmi Earbuds 2C
Pros & Cons of Xiaomi Redmi Earbuds S
Technical Details of Redmi Earbuds 2C Vs Redmi Earbuds S
|Technical Details||Redmi Earbuds 2C||boAt AIrdopes 121v2|
|Manufacturer||Dongguan Hele Electronics Co., Ltd.,||Dongguan Yingsheng Electronic Technology Co., Ltd, Suite 1304, 13/F, Project Phrase 2 of Gaosheng Tech Tower, Gaosheng Tech Park, No.5 Longxi Road, Zhouxi Community, Nancheng District, Dongguan City, Guangdong – 523000, China.|
|Model Name||Earbuds 2C||Redmi Earbuds S|
|Product Dimensions||6.2 x 4 x 2.7 cm; 35 Grams||2.7 x 1.6 x 2.2 cm; 36 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium-ion battery is required. (included)||Lithium-ion batteries are required. (included)|
|Special Features||12 hours battery life, IPX4 splash & sweatproof, ultra-lightweight, Improved DSP ENC, Supports voice assistant, Multi-function button||Bluetooth earphones 2U, User Manual 1U, Charging case 1U, Eartips 6U( 3 pairs S/M/L)|
|Mounting Hardware||User Manual, Charging case, Eartips ( 3 pairs S/M/L), Bluetooth earphones (2 U)||Catalogue, Airdopes 121v2, Charging Case, Warranty Card, Micro USB Charging Cable, Manual, Additional Earmuffs|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||With microphone||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||12 hours||16 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion||Lithium-Ion|
|Item Weight||35 g||36 g|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|