Realme Buds Q2 VS Realme Buds Air Pro Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
Realme Buds Q2
Realme Buds Air Pro
|Features||Realme Buds Q2||Realme Buds Air Pro|
|Manufacturing Date||26 June 2021||20 November 2020|
|Battery Life||3 hours on Earbuds||5 Hours on Earbuds|
|Charging Case||28 hours on charging case||25 Hours on Charging Case|
|Fast Charging||10 Min = 3 hours of playtime||Quick Charge with 10min of charging providing 2 Hours of additional playback.|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX5 Certified||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Realme Buds Q2 VS Realme Buds Air Pro
|Features||Realme Buds Q2||Realme Buds Air Pro|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too fabulous & too clear crispy sound & No sound distortion within the range of 10M. They have some features with that such as:|
-> Active Noise Cancellation (up to 25dB)
-> Extra Long Battery Life (up to 28 hours)
-> Bluetooth v5.2
-> IPX5 Water Resistance
-> 10mm Bass Boost Driver
-> large Liquid Crystal Polymer diaphragm along with a Bass Boost+
-> 88mm Super Low Latency Gaming mode
-> Dual Channel Transmission
-> Dual Mic
|This is a capable pair of earphones with good sound & no sound distortion & irritation when it’s on-ear. They have some features with that such as:|
-> active noise cancellation
-> app support
-> 10mm dynamic drivers
-> Bluetooth 5 with support for the SBC and AAC codecs
|Call Quality||It has too good call quality & no call distortion within the range of 10M. It’s good for the noisy environment due to the help of active Noise Cancellation. & Mic picks a clear voice in a calm environment as well as a Noisy Environment due to Dual Mic.||Realme Buds Air Pro also performed well on voice and video calls with the Active Noise Cancellation(ANC) it creates wonders in the call.|
|Bass||There is decent bass. Latency is low, but even with videos, it does a very good job & they have a Combo of 10mm Bass Boost Driver & a Large Liquid Crystal Polymer diaphragm along with a Bass Boost+ algorithm that delivers powerful bass and a crystal clear stereo sound.||The catchy beats are enjoyable with a strong bass response|
-> comfortable mids and highs, and enough detail to make this a pleasant pair of earphones listen to.
|Battery life||battery life is too good company promises full filled|
-> Battery Life of earbuds is 3 hours
-> Battery Life of the charging case is 50 hours
-> Fast Charging – Charge the Earbuds for 15mins and play for 1hour
|The battery backup is good.|
->5 hours if you are watching a movie or listening to music
->The charging case can fully charge these earbuds 5 times.
-> Type – C charging is available
-> Fast Charging – 10 minute = 2 hours
Which is quite good in this range
|Noise Cancellation||Active Noise Cancellation (up to 25dB)||Noise cancellation is too good in a call & on music but one condition for earbuds to fit in-ear. Passive noise cancellation is also available. It’s too good earbuds which providing active noise cancellation in this range.|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||no, any feature||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It has Bluetooth 5.2 and it takes a lot of time to connect the device, The Bluetooth range is 10M & no distortion a connection.||lightning-fast connectivity with Bluetooth V5.0. when you take off the TWS from the case, it is automatically get connected to the paired device in a fraction of a second. & the Bluetooth range is approx 10M. No sound distortion in this range. The pairing is also an easy task.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX5 Certified||IPX4 Certified|
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds Q2
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds Air Pro
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||Realme Buds Q||Realme Buds Air Pro|
|Manufacturer||Shenzen Cannice Technology Co., LTD Pulongtun 70, Puxinhu, tangxia, Dongguan, CN||Shenzen Cannice Technology Co., LTD Pulongtun 70, Puxinhu, tangxia, Dongguan, CN|
|Model Name||Buds Q2||Realme Buds Air Pro|
|Product Dimensions||6.03 x 2.09 x 2.38 cm; 60 Grams||7.5 x 4.5 x 0.92 cm; 10 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium-ion batteries are required. (included)||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Special Features||Sweatproof, Lightweight, Fast Charging||Dual Mic Environmental Noise Cancellation for calls, Quick Charge ( 3 hrs playback from 10 mins charge), Battery life: 25 hrs 94ms Super Low Latency, With Mic: Yes Bluetooth version: 5 Wireless range: 10 m, 25 Hours total playback, Realme Link app support, IPX4 Water resistance|
|Mounting Hardware||Earbuds, Charging Case, Charging Cable, Eartips, User Guide & Warranty Card, Tips Card||–|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||28 hours ( with charging case)||25 Hours ( with charging case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion||Lithium Polymer|
|Connector Type||Wireless, Bluetooth||Bluetooth|
|Item Weight||60 g||10 g|
|Warranty||6 months||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|