Realme Buds Q2 VS boAt Airdopes 621 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
Realme Buds Q2
boAt Airdopes 621
|Features||Realme Buds Q2||boAt Airdopes 621|
|Manufacturing Date||26 June 2021||23 January 2021|
|Battery Life||3 hours on Earbuds||5.5 hours on earbuds|
|Charging Case||28 hours on charging case||150 hours on charging case|
|Fast Charging||10 Min = 3 hours of playtime||45 minute charging time|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX5 Certified||Yes, IPX7 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Realme Buds Q2 VS boAt Airdopes 621
|Features||Realme Buds Q2||boAt Airdopes 621|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too fabulous & too clear crispy sound & No sound distortion within the range of 10M. They have some features with that such as:|
-> Active Noise Cancellation (up to 25dB)
-> Extra Long Battery Life (up to 28 hours)
-> Bluetooth v5.2
-> IPX5 Water Resistance
-> 10mm Bass Boost Driver
-> large Liquid Crystal Polymer diaphragm along with a Bass Boost+
-> 88mm Super Low Latency Gaming mode
-> Dual Channel Transmission
-> Dual Mic
|The Sound Quality is too good, & no sound distortion within the range of 10M, Sound is crystal clear. They have some features with that such as:|
-> boAt Signature Audio – Tumping Listening Experience
-> Digital Case – Battery Indicator
-> Powerbank Function
-> IWP Technology – Seamless pairing with the device
-> Driver Size: 6mm*2
|Call Quality||It has too good call quality & no call distortion within the range of 10M. It’s good for the noisy environment due to the help of active Noise Cancellation. & Mic picks a clear voice in a calm environment as well as a Noisy Environment due to Dual Mic.||Call & Mic quality is too good & No distortion in a call within the range of 10M & perform too well in calm environment & they have no voice reduction in a Mic & each earbud have one mic that too good in the calmy environment.|
|Bass||There is decent bass. Latency is low, but even with videos, it does a very good job & they have a Combo of 10mm Bass Boost Driver & a Large Liquid Crystal Polymer diaphragm along with a Bass Boost+ algorithm that delivers powerful bass and a crystal clear stereo sound.||Perfect bass and the quality is good as always, the most satisfied is in the bass. The bass is not too much thumping It’s an average.|
|Battery life||battery life is too good company promises full filled|
-> Battery Life of earbuds is 3 hours
-> Battery Life of the charging case is 50 hours
-> Fast Charging – Charge the Earbuds for 15mins and play for 1hour
|Battery life, what they promised?|
-> Battery Life is up to 5 hours on earbuds
-> Battery Life is up to 150 hours on the charging case & it can charge 25 times.
-> They have fast-changing, It will charge in 45Minutes.
-> They have Powerbank Function
|Noise Cancellation||Active Noise Cancellation (up to 25dB)||Passive Noice cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||no, any feature||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It has Bluetooth 5.2 and it takes a lot of time to connect the device, The Bluetooth range is 10M & no distortion a connection.||The Bluetooth have V5.0 & the range is approx 10M & no sound distortion within the range of10M & they have IWP Technology – Seamless pairing with the device.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX5 Certified||IPX7 Certified|
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds Q2
Pros & Cons of boAt Airdopes 621
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||Realme Buds Q||boAt Airdopes 621|
|Manufacturer||Shenzen Cannice Technology Co., LTD Pulongtun 70, Puxinhu, tangxia, Dongguan, CN||Boat|
|Model Name||Buds Q2||Airdopes 621|
|Product Dimensions||6.03 x 2.09 x 2.38 cm; 60 Grams||8.9 x 5.3 x 3.2 cm; 106 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium-ion batteries are required. (included)||3 Lithium-ion batteries are required. (included)|
|Special Features||Sweatproof, Lightweight, Fast Charging||Android Phone Control, IOS Phone Control, Lightweight, Microphone Feature, Water Resistant|
|Mounting Hardware||Earbuds, Charging Case, Charging Cable, Eartips, User Guide & Warranty Card, Tips Card||User Manual, Warranty Card, Additional Earbuds, Airdopes 621, Type-c Charging Cable|
|Number Of Items||1||5|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||28 hours ( with charging case)||150 hours (with Charging Case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion||Lithium-Cobalt|
|Connector Type||Wireless, Bluetooth||Wireless|
|Item Weight||60 g||106 g (with Charging Case)|
|Warranty||6 months||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|