Realme Buds Q2 VS boAt Airdopes 441 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
Realme Buds Q2
boAt Airdopes 441
|Features||Realme Buds Q2||boAt Airdopes 441|
|Manufacturing Date||26 June 2021||8 April 2020|
|Battery Life||3 hours on Earbuds||Up to 5 hrs on earbuds|
|Charging Case||28 hours on charging case||50 hours on charging case|
|Fast Charging||10 Min = 3 hours of playtime||25 Hours on Charging Case|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX5 Certified||Yes, IPX7 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Realme Buds Q2 VS boAt Airdopes 441
|Features||Realme Buds Q2||boAt Airdopes 441|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too fabulous & too clear crispy sound & No sound distortion within the range of 10M. They have some features with that such as:|
-> Active Noise Cancellation (up to 25dB)
-> Extra Long Battery Life (up to 28 hours)
-> Bluetooth v5.2
-> IPX5 Water Resistance
-> 10mm Bass Boost Driver
-> large Liquid Crystal Polymer diaphragm along with a Bass Boost+
-> 88mm Super Low Latency Gaming mode
-> Dual Channel Transmission
-> Dual Mic
|The sound quality is too fabulous, No sound distortion within the range of 10m & They have some features with that such as:|
-> IWP (Insta Wake N’ Pair)
-> Bluetooth v5.0
-> IPX7 rated
-> Possesses 6mm, Drivers, for enthralling audio bliss
-> Stereo calling feature for clear and crisp communication
-> voice assistant
|Call Quality||It has too good call quality & no call distortion within the range of 10M. It’s good for the noisy environment due to the help of active Noise Cancellation. & Mic picks a clear voice in a calm environment as well as a Noisy Environment due to Dual Mic.||It has an average call quality & no call distortion within the range of 10M. It’s not good for the noisy environment due to lack of Noise Cancellation. & Mic picks a clear voice in a calmy environment, not in a Noisy Environment.|
|Bass||There is decent bass. Latency is low, but even with videos, it does a very good job & they have a Combo of 10mm Bass Boost Driver & a Large Liquid Crystal Polymer diaphragm along with a Bass Boost+ algorithm that delivers powerful bass and a crystal clear stereo sound.||There is decent bass. Latency is low, but even with videos, it does a very good job & they have a 6mm Bass Driver.|
|Battery life||battery life is too good company promises full filled|
-> Battery Life of earbuds is 3 hours
-> Battery Life of the charging case is 50 hours
-> Fast Charging – Charge the Earbuds for 15mins and play for 1hour
|Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 4 hours
-> Charging case also works well.
-> Fast charging is also available.
|Noise Cancellation||Active Noise Cancellation (up to 25dB)||Passive Noice cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||no, any feature||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It has Bluetooth 5.2 and it takes a lot of time to connect the device, The Bluetooth range is 10M & no distortion a connection.||It has Bluetooth 5.0 and it takes a lot of time to connect the device, The Bluetooth range is 10M & no distortion a connection.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX5 Certified||IPX7 Certified|
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds Q2
Pros & Cons of boAt Airdopes 441
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||Realme Buds Q||boAt Airdopes 441|
|Manufacturer||Shenzen Cannice Technology Co., LTD Pulongtun 70, Puxinhu, tangxia, Dongguan, CN||Boat|
|Model Name||Buds Q2||Airdopes 441|
|Product Dimensions||6.03 x 2.09 x 2.38 cm; 60 Grams||7 x 3.8 x 3 cm; 50 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium-ion batteries are required. (included)||–|
|Special Features||Sweatproof, Lightweight, Fast Charging||1xAirdopes 441, 1xCharging Case, 2xPairs of Ear Caps, 1xCharging Cable, User Manual|
|Mounting Hardware||Earbuds, Charging Case, Charging Cable, Eartips, User Guide & Warranty Card, Tips Card||1*Earbuds 1* Ear Tips|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||28 hours ( with charging case)||30 hours ( with charging case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion||–|
|Connector Type||Wireless, Bluetooth||Bluetooth|
|Item Weight||60 g||50 g (with Charging Case)|
|Warranty||6 months||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|