Realme Buds Q vs Realme Buds Air Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
Realme Buds Q
Realme Buds Air
|Features||Realme Buds Q||Realme Buds Air|
|Manufacturing Date||29 June 2020||27 December 2019|
|Battery Life||3 hours on Earbuds||3 hours on Earbuds|
|Charging Case||50 hours on charging case||17 hours with charge case|
|Fast Charging||Charge the Earbuds for 15mins and play for 1hour||No|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX4 Certified||No|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Realme Buds Q VS Realme Buds Air
|Features||Realme Buds Q||Realme Buds Air|
|Sound Quality||It has a 10mm drive for good listening & the sound quality works very well, They have some features with that such as:|
-> 20-hour Total Playback
-> 10mm Large Bass Boost Driver
-> Instant Connection with Bluetooth 5.0
-> Super low latency Gaming Mode
-> Intelligent Touch Controls
-> Realme Link App
-> IPX4 Water & Sweat Resistant
|The sound quality is not too great. They provide some features which give more value to this earbud such as:|
-> 13-millimeter speakers
-> support for AAC format
-> Qualcomm QCC3020
|Call Quality||It has an average call quality & no call distortion within the range of 10M. It’s not good for the noisy environment due to lack of Noise Cancellation. & Mic picks a clear voice in a calmy environment, not in a Noisy Environment.||Call quality is not too good, No sound distortion on call, & noise cancellation helps a lot on a call. Mic has no voice reduction technology.|
|Bass||There is decent bass. Latency is low, but even with videos, it does a very good job & they have a 10mm Large Bass Boost Driver & Ralme Link app – that help control the bass.||Bass is average but it can be better more than that. with that 12mm dynamic bass boost drivers with Dual Mic|
|Battery life||battery life is too good company promises full filled|
-> Battery Life of earbuds is 3 hours
-> Battery Life of the charging case is 50 hours
-> Fast Charging – Charge the Earbuds for 15mins and play for 1hour
|Battery life, what they promised?|
->Battery life is expected well on earbuds, It’s somewhere around 3 hours continuously,
->charging case charge 7 times the earbuds,
->no fast charging.
|Noise Cancellation||Passive Noice cancellation||Noise cancellation is that ok on call|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||no, any feature||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It has Bluetooth 5.0 and it takes a lot of time to connect the device, The Bluetooth range is 10M & no distortion a connection.||The first time set up is easy on any android phone. The moment you open the lid of the case, your phone will prompt you to pair the device and done.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX4 Certified||No|
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds Q
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds Air
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||Realme Buds Q||Realme Buds Air|
|Manufacturer||Shenzen Cannice Technology Co., LTD Pulongtun 70, Puxinhu, tangxia, Dongguan, CN||Realme Tianliao Building 1403, Zone A Tianliao Industrial park, Taoyuan Str., Nanshan Dist., Shenzen, P.R. China|
|Model Name||Realme Buds Q||Realme Buds Air|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 6 x 3 cm; 35 Grams||4.5 x 2.5 x 5.1 cm; 42 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium-ion batteries required||1 Product Specific batteries required.|
|Mounting Hardware||Realme Buds Qx2(Left and Right), Charging Box x 1, Charging Cable x 1, User guide and warranty card x 1, Eartips(S, M, L)||Realme Buds Air*2(Left and Right) Charging Box * 1 Charging Cable * 1 User guide and warranty card * 1|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||50 hours ( with charging case)||20 hours (with Charging Case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion||Lithium-Ion|
|Item Weight||35 g (with Charging Case)||42 g (with Charging Case)|
|Warranty||6 months||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|