Realme Buds Q vs OnePlus Buds Z Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
Realme Buds Q
OnePlus Buds Z
|Features||Realme Buds Q||OnePlus Buds Z|
|Manufacturing Date||29 June 2020||30 October 2020|
|Battery Life||3 hours on Earbuds||5 Hours on Earbuds|
|Charging Case||50 hours on charging case||15 hours in the charging case|
|Fast Charging||Charge the Earbuds for 15mins and play for 1hour||10 minutes of fast charging.|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX4 Certified||Yes, IP55 certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Realme Buds Q VS OnePlus Buds Z
|Features||Realme Buds Q||OnePlus Buds Z|
|Sound Quality||It has a 10mm drive for good listening & the sound quality works very well, They have some features with that such as:|
-> 20-hour Total Playback
-> 10mm Large Bass Boost Driver
-> Instant Connection with Bluetooth 5.0
-> Super low latency Gaming Mode
-> Intelligent Touch Controls
-> Realme Link App
-> IPX4 Water & Sweat Resistant
|The sound quality is too cool, It fits on-ear very perfectly, Sound is very clear. They have some features with that such as:|
-> 10mm dynamic driver
-> Dynamic 3D stereo with Dolby Atmos and panoramic sound fidelity using the latest Dirac Audio Tuner digital technology.
-> impressive IP55 rating
-> OnePlus noise reduction algorithms combine for exceptional call clarity and stability
-> Ultra-Low Latency for a gamer
|Call Quality||It has an average call quality & no call distortion within the range of 10M. It’s not good for the noisy environment due to lack of Noise Cancellation. & Mic picks a clear voice in a calmy environment, not in a Noisy Environment.||The call quality is ok. No call distortion within the range of 10M & they have too much good quality of dual-microphones which helps in noise reduction algorithms & combine for exceptional call clarity and stability.|
|Bass||There is decent bass. Latency is low, but even with videos, it does a very good job & they have a 10mm Large Bass Boost Driver & Ralme Link app – that help control the bass.||Bass is too good but not for a bass lover. They have a 10mm, dynamic driver, with that Dynamic 3D stereo with Dolby Atmos and panoramic sound fidelity using the latest Dirac Audio Tuner digital technology.|
|Battery life||battery life is too good company promises full filled|
-> Battery Life of earbuds is 3 hours
-> Battery Life of the charging case is 50 hours
-> Fast Charging – Charge the Earbuds for 15mins and play for 1hour
|Battery Life is too well such as|
-> Battery life on earbuds is 4 to 5 hours.
-> 14 to 15 hours of battery life with charging case
-> 10 minutes of fast charging
All battery life function well, a company full filled their promise
Which is quite good in this range
|Noise Cancellation||Passive Noice cancellation||Passive Noice cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||no, any feature||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It has Bluetooth 5.0 and it takes a lot of time to connect the device, The Bluetooth range is 10M & no distortion a connection.||No connection issue during the connection, It can be used stereo or mono. Bluetooth version is 5.0 available & the range is approx 10M|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX4 Certified||IP55 certified|
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds Q
Pros & Cons of OnePlus Buds Z
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||Realme Buds Q||OnePlus Buds Z|
|Manufacturer||Shenzen Cannice Technology Co., LTD Pulongtun 70, Puxinhu, tangxia, Dongguan, CN||OnePlus|
|Model Name||Realme Buds Q||OnePlus Buds Z|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 6 x 3 cm; 35 Grams||3.8 x 2.3 x 2.1 cm; 50 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium-ion batteries required||1 Lithium-ion battery is required. (included)|
|Mounting Hardware||Realme Buds Qx2(Left and Right), Charging Box x 1, Charging Cable x 1, User guide and warranty card x 1, Eartips(S, M, L)||Battery packed|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||50 hours ( with charging case)||20 hours (with Charging Case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion||Lithium-Cobalt|
|Item Weight||35 g (with Charging Case)||50 g (with Charging Case)|
|Warranty||6 months||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|