Realme Buds Air vs Realme Buds Air Neo Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless Earbuds
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
Realme Buds Air
Realme Buds Air Neo
|Features||Realme Buds Air||Realme Buds Air Neo|
|Manufacturing Date||27 December 2019||29 May 2020|
|Battery Life||3 hours on Earbuds||17 Hrs on Earbuds|
|Charging Case||17 hours with charge case||Charging Case|
|Fast Charging||No||2 hrs|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Realme Buds Air VS Realme Buds Air Neo
|Features||Realme Buds Air||Realme Buds Air Neo|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is not too great. They provide some features which give more value to this earbud such as:|
-> 13-millimeter speakers
-> support for AAC format
-> Qualcomm QCC3020
|This is amazing at a decent price. The sound quality is amazing. & no sound distortion & irritation when it’s on-ear. They have some features with that such as:|
-> True Wireless. No Limits.
-> Super Low Latency Mode
-> Instant Auto Connection
-> 13mm large Bass Boost Driver
-> Intelligent Touch Controls
-> One-touch Google Assistant
-> Lightweight & Comfortable
-> Realme Link App
|Call & Mic Quality||Call quality is not too good, No sound distortion on call, & noise cancellation helps a lot on a call. Mic has no voice reduction technology.||Call quality is Not too good but no call distortion within the range of 10M & they have no sound reduction technology & which helps in reducing ambient sound.|
|Bass||Bass is average but it can be better more than that. with that 12mm dynamic bass boost drivers with Dual Mic||After an update of the app, we got the features to higher volume and bass boost. They have a 13mm large Bass Boost Driver for good bass.|
|Battery life||Battery life, what they promised?|
->Battery life is expected well on earbuds, It’s somewhere around 3 hours continuously,
->charging case charge 7 times the earbuds,
->no fast charging.
|The battery backup is good.|
->The charging case capacity of charging is 17 hours
-> Type – C charging is available
-> Fast Charging – in 2 hours
Which is quite good in this range
|Noise Cancellation||Noise cancellation is that ok on call||Noise cancellation is not too good, we are not recommended for the noise cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||No, any feature||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||The first time set up is easy on any android phone. The moment you open the lid of the case, your phone will prompt you to pair the device and done.||It hardly takes 2 sec to pair and the connection is stronger.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||IPX4 Certified|
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds Air
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds Air Neo
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||Realme Buds Air||Realme Buds Air Neo|
|Manufacturer||Realme Tianliao Building 1403, Zone A Tianliao Industrial park, Taoyuan Str., Nanshan Dist., Shenzen, P.R. China||Realme|
|Model Name||Realme Buds Air||Realme Buds Air Neo|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 2.5 x 5.1 cm; 42 Grams||0.5 x 0.5 x 0.3 cm; 4 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Product Specific batteries required.||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Mounting Hardware||Realme Buds Air*2(Left and Right) Charging Box * 1 Charging Cable * 1 User guide and warranty card * 1||1 Pair of Earbuds, Charging Case, Micro USB Cable, User Guide|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||20 hours (with Charging Case)||17 hours ( with charging case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion||Lithium Polymer|
|Item Weight||42 g (with Charging Case)||4 g (Each)|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|