Realme Buds Air vs Noise Shots X5 PRO Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless Earbuds
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
Realme Buds Air
Noise Shots X5 PRO
|Features||Realme Buds Air||Noise Shots X5 PRO|
|Manufacturing Date||27 December 2019||15 April 2020|
|Battery Life||3 hours on Earbuds||8 hours for every charge|
|Charging Case||17 hours with charge case||142 hours with Charging Case|
|Fast Charging||No||With fast charging 1hr without 2hours+|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||Yes, IPX7 certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Realme Buds Air VS Noise Shots X5 PRO
|Features||Realme Buds Air||Noise Shots X5 PRO|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is not too great. They provide some features which give more value to this earbud such as:|
-> 13-millimeter speakers
-> support for AAC format
-> Qualcomm QCC3020
|The sound quality is too good & work very well with the call listening, They have some features with that such as:|
– Cutting Edge Technology
– Insane Battery Life
– Hi-Fi Audio – With our revolutionary Graphene speaker drivers and support for advanced AptX technology.
– Full Touch Control
– USB Type-C Charging
|Call & Mic Quality||Call quality is not too good, No sound distortion on call, & noise cancellation helps a lot on a call. Mic has no voice reduction technology.||Superb Call Quality & No call distortion within the range of Bluetooth & they have too much good quality of MIc on each earbud which reduce most of the ambient sound.|
|Bass||Bass is average but it can be better more than that. with that 12mm dynamic bass boost drivers with Dual Mic||The bass is overall good & you will experience treble sound, Lows & Mids are too balanced.|
|Battery life||Battery life, what they promised?|
->Battery life is expected well on earbuds, It’s somewhere around 3 hours continuously,
->charging case charge 7 times the earbuds,
->no fast charging.
|Excellent Battery life. Probably the longest I have ever experienced. You won’t need to give it a charge for a week or two depending on your usage. A single charge for buds goes for 7-8 hours easily.|
|Noise Cancellation||Noise cancellation is that ok on call||Noise cancellation is also nice, as it cuts out all external noise while listening to audio or watching any video.|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||No, any feature||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||The first time set up is easy on any android phone. The moment you open the lid of the case, your phone will prompt you to pair the device and done.||Minor connection problem due to my Wifi having the same frequency as the Bluetooth.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||IPX7 certified|
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds Air
Pros & Cons of Noise Shots X5 PRO
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||Realme Buds Air||Noise Shots X5 PRO|
|Manufacturer||Realme Tianliao Building 1403, Zone A Tianliao Industrial park, Taoyuan Str., Nanshan Dist., Shenzen, P.R. China||Noise|
|Model Name||Realme Buds Air||Shots X5 Pro|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 2.5 x 5.1 cm; 42 Grams||7.7 x 6.1 x 3.9 cm; 103 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Product Specific batteries required.||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Mounting Hardware||Realme Buds Air*2(Left and Right) Charging Box * 1 Charging Cable * 1 User guide and warranty card * 1||1N Bluetooth Headphone, 1N Charging Case, 1N Charging Cable, 2N Extra Eartips, 1N User Manual, 1N Thank You, Card, 1N Pairing Card|
|Number Of Items||1||6|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||20 hours (with Charging Case)||150 Hours (with Charging Case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion||Lithium|
|Item Weight||42 g (with Charging Case)||103 g (with Charging Case)|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|