Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price comparison
Realme Buds Q
|Features||pTron Bassbuds||Realme Buds Q|
|Manufacturing Date||28 September 2019||29 June 2020|
|Battery Life||Up to 6 Hours on earbuds||3 hours on earbuds|
|Charging Case||20 Hour on Charging Case||50 hours|
|Fast Charging||1.5 Hours Charging Time||Charge the Earbuds for 15mins and play for 1hour|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||yes||yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||yes||yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||no||no, but Splash proof only.|
|Auto Sync Ear-pod||yes||no|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
|Features||pTron Bassbuds||Realme Buds Q|
|Sound Quality||sound quality is decent to enjoy movies and music.||It has a 10mm drive for good listening & the sound quality works very well, They have some features with that such as:|
-> 20-hour Total Playback
-> 10mm Large Bass Boost Driver
-> Instant Connection with Bluetooth 5.0
-> Super low latency Gaming Mode
-> Intelligent Touch Controls
-> Realme Link App
-> IPX4 Water & Sweat Resistant
|Bass||It is correctly named the Bassbuds because the bass is truly something nice here. I was pleasantly surprised by it.||There is decent bass. Latency is low, but even with videos, it does a very good job & they have a 10mm Large Bass Boost Driver & Ralme Link app – that help control the bass.|
|Battery life||The battery backup is good.|
->6 hours if you are watching a movie or listening to music. It has a 50 mAh battery
->The charging case has a400 mAh battery capacity & it can fully charge these earbuds for 4 times.
Which is quite good in this range
|battery life is too good company promises full filled|
-> Battery Life of earbuds is 3 hours
-> Battery Life of the charging case is 50 hours
-> Fast Charging – Charge the Earbuds for 15mins and play for 1hour
|Noise Cancellation||Noise cancellation is decent. not too good but at this price, it full filled the promise||Passive Noice cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||no, any feature||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Connectivity is good, It does not break under the range of 10M||It has Bluetooth 5.0 and it takes a lot of time to connect the device, The Bluetooth range is 10M & no distortion a connection.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable neck-wire|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
Pros & Cons of pTron Bassbuds
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds Q
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||pTron Bassbuds||Realme Buds Q|
|Manufacturer||Palred Technology Shenzen Co Ltd||Realme, Tianliao Building 1403, Zone A Tianliao Industrial park, Taoyuan Str., Nanshan Dist., Shenzen, P.R. China|
|Model Name||Bassbuds||Buds Q|
|Product Dimensions||7.1 x 3.8 x 3.1 cm; 28 Grams||4.5 x 6 x 3 cm; 35 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)||3 Lithium-ion batteries required.|
|Mounting Hardware||2 Earbuds, 1 Charging Case, 1 Micro USB Cable, 1 Manual||Realme Buds Qx2(Left and Right), Charging Box x 1, Charging Cable x 1, User guide and warranty card x 1, Eartips(S, M, L)|
|Number Of Items||5||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||26 hours||50hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer||Lithium-Ion|
|Item Weight||28 g||35 g|
|Warranty||1 year||6 months|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||India|