PTron Bassbuds Ultima vs truke Buds S1 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
PTron Bassbuds Ultima
truke Buds S1
Features/Specification of PTron Bassbuds Ultima VS truke Buds S1
|Features||PTron Bassbuds Ultima||truke Buds S1|
|Manufacturing Date||22 July 2021||1 April 2021|
|Battery Life||4 Hours on earbuds||up to 10 Hours of Playback on earbuds|
|Charging Case||15 hours with Charging Case,||62 Hours charging case|
|Fast Charging||1.5 hours charging time||Full charge in 1.5 hours|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX4 Certified||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of PTron Bassbuds Ultima VS truke Buds S1
|Features||PTron Bassbuds Ultima||truke Buds S1|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too good, loud and clear. & No sound distortion within the range of 10M. They have some features with that such as:|
-> 10 mm driver
-> Noise Cancellation up to 30db
-> Bluetooth 5.0 technology
-> Transparency Mode
-> Digital Display
-> Quad Mic
-> Low Latency Streaming Mode
|The sound quality is too impressive & they perform well in sound in all ranges such as clarity, Lows, Mid, Bass etc. They have some features with that such as:|
-> Quad Mic with ENC
-> Premium Sliding Case
-> 10hrs Playtime Single Charge
-> Tap to Control – Enjoy easy access to Answer Call or Change Music tracks using Touch Control of these Wireless Earbuds.
-> Low Latency 85ms – Dedicated Gaming Mode and low latency of up tp 85ms with SBC Codec. Tap 3 times of right earpads to enter Gaming Mode.
|Call & Mic Quality||The call quality is ok & They provide 2 mics in each earbud. They have no call distortion within the range of 10M. The Mic pick up the perfect voice.||Call quality is too good & No call distortion within the range of 10M. They have a Quad Mic with ENC on each earbud|
-> mic quality is all too good. The person, on the other hand, is satisfied with the Mic voice.
It can be used for the purpose of long & conference calls.
|Bass||Perfect bass and the quality is good as always, The Lows & Mids are too balanced & No irritation on bass when the volume is full.||Bass is also too good & irrtation on bass when the volume is full & they have a Too good balanced low & Mids. & they have Low Latency 85ms – Enjoy the best Gaming experience with Dedicated Gaming Mode and low latency of up to 85ms with SBC Codec. Tap 3 times of right buds to enter Gaming Mode.|
|Battery life||Battery life, what they promised?|
-> Battery Life is up to 4 hours on earbuds
-> Battery Life of the charging case is 15 hours
-> Fast Charging – 1.5 hours charging time
|Battery life, what they promised?|
-> Battery life is somewhere around 10 hours continuously,
-> Charging case charge 6 times the earbuds,
-> Fast Charging – 1.5 hours for a full charge
|Noise Cancellation||Active Noice cancellation||Passive Noice cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||Transparency Mode & Not TalkThru Mode||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||The Bluetooth V5.0 connectivity is too strong no disturbance within the 10M range of Bluetooth.||In a Bluetooth connection, It never creates an issue. It’s easily paired with the device.|
Bluetooth V5.1 is available & the range is 10M & no sound distortion within the range of 10M & they have Quick Pairing; Auto-Connect with Last Paired Device.
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX4 certified||IPX4 certified|
Pros & Cons of PTron Bassbuds Ultima
Pros & Cons of truke Buds S1
Technical Details of PTron Bassbuds Ultima VS truke Buds S1
|Technical Details||PTron Bassbuds Ultima||truke Buds S1|
|Manufacturer||Palred Electronics Pvt. Ltd.||truke|
|Model Name||Bassbuds Ultima||Buds S1|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 4.8 x 3.3 cm; 44 Grams||8.1 x 5.9 x 3.2 cm; 70 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium Polymer batteries are required. (included)||3 Lithium Polymer batteries are required. (included)|
|Special Features||Active Noise Cancellation; Transparency Mode; Powerful Sound with Deep Bass; Lightweight Touch Control Earbuds; BT5.0; Strong 10M Range; Low Latency Audio & Video; Dual HD Mic for Clear Calls; 15Hrs Total Playtime with Case; Voice Assistance Support; Full Call & Music Controls; IPX4 Water & Sweat-Resistant; Stereo/Mono Capability; 400mAh Compact Digital Case; Wide Compatibility; 1-Year Warranty||10hours Playtime on a single charge, Lightweight only 4grams, Low Latency Gaming Mode, Tap to Control, Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC), Bluetooth 5.1, Premium Siding Case, Mesmerizing Hi-Fi Music, IPX4 Sweat & Water Resistant, Quad MEMS Mic (Dual Mic on each earbud)|
|Mounting Hardware||Cable, Ear Cushions, Charging Station||–|
|Number Of Items||5||–|
|Headphones Form Factor||Built-In||–|
|Battery Average Life||15 hours||62 hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer||–|
|Item Weight||44 g||70 g|
|Warranty||1 year||6 months|
|Country/Region of Origin||India||China|