pTron Bassbuds Jade vs Truke BTG 1 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
pTron Bassbuds Jade
Truke BTG 1
Features/Specification of pTron Bassbuds Jade VS Truke BTG 1
|Features||pTron Bassbuds Jade||Truke BTG 1|
|Launching Date||2 August 2021||–|
|Battery Life||up to 6 Hours of Playback on earbuds||10 Hours on earbuds|
|Charging Case||40 Hours charging case||48 hours with Charging Case,|
|Fast Charging||1.5 hrs charging time||1.5 hours charging time|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||No|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX4 Certified||Not Mentioned|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||V 5.0||Yes|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of pTron Bassbuds Jade VS Truke BTG 1
|Features||pTron Bassbuds Jade||Truke BTG 1|
|Sound Quality||The Sound Quality is too good & they have no sound distortion within the range of 10M They have some features with that such as:|
– Touch TSA on the right earbud for 3 seconds to change modes .
– Gaming Wireless Headphones with Ultra-Low Latency
– BT5.0 with 10 meters Wireless Connectivity
– 13mm Dynamic Speakers
– IPX4 rating for water and sweat resistance
– Compact 300mAh Charging Case with Glaring LED Lights
– 1-year manufacturer warranty
|The sound quality is too good, loud and clear. They have some features with that such as:|
-> Quad MEMS Mic
-> Type-C charging
-> Bluetooth version: 5.1
-> Battery life: 48 hrs | Charging time: 1.5 hrs
-> Google and SIRI
-> Gaming Mode
-> boAt IWP technology that seamlessly pairs the
|Call & Mic Quality||Call Quality is too good, No issue incall & no call distortion within the range of 10M. & they provided 2 Microphones on each earbud which helps a lot in calling & they have too good Noice Cancellation.||The call quality is ok & They provide 1 mic in each earbud. They have no call distortion within the range of 10M. The Mic pick up the perfect voice.|
|Bass||The bass is also good, not loud, and we like it that way because the other instruments or sounds don’t get disrupted. On the other hand, if you’re listening to bass-heavy music you can feel the bass. For me the bass is perfect.||Perfect bass and the quality is good as always|
|Battery life||Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 6 hours
-> Charging case battery life is up to 40 hours
-> Fast charging – 1.5 hours charging time
The company full filled all there which was promised.
|Battery life, what do they promise?|
-> Battery Life is up to 10 hours on earbuds
-> Battery Life of the charging case is 48 hours
-> Fast Charging
|Noise Cancellation||No Environmental Noise Cancellation||Passive Noice cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||No, any feature||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||The Bluetooth is V5.0 is available which works too good, No sound distortion within the range of 10M & they have twin mode you can use as a mono mode.||The Bluetooth V5.1 connectivity is too strong no disturbance within the 10M range of Bluetooth.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX4 Certified||Not Mentioned|
Pros & Cons of pTron Bassbuds Jade Gaming
Pros & Cons of Truke BTG 1
Technical Details of pTron Bassbuds Jade Gaming VS Truke BTG 1
|Technical Details||pTron Bassbuds Jade||Truke BTG 1|
|Manufacturer||Parude Technology (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd.||Truke|
|Model Name||Bassbuds Jade||BTG 1|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 4.5 x 3 cm; 39 Grams||–|
|Batteries||3 Lithium Polymer batteries are required. (included)||3 Lithium Polymer batteries are required. (included)|
|Special Features||TWS Gaming Earbuds; 40Hrs Total Playtime; Low Latency; Deep Bass; BT5.0; Quick Pairing; Strong 10M Connectivity; Touch Control; 13MM Large Drivers; Ergonomic & Lightweight; Dual HD Mic; Voice Assistant Support; IPX4 Waterproof; Stereo/Mono Capability; 300mAh Compact Charging Case; Type-C Charging; 1-Year Warranty||Modern Tribal Design, Customized Game-Core Chipset, 60ms Imperceptible Low Latency, Customized Stereo Surround Sound Quality, Dual Mode (Game Mode & Music Mode), Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC), MEMS Quad Mic, True Deep Bass with 13mm Titanium Speakers, 10hours Playtime on Single Charge, 48hours Playtime with Case, Tap to Control, Bluetooth 5.1, Lightweight only 4 grams, IPX4 Sweat and Water Resistant|
|Mounting Hardware||Cable, Ear Cushions, Charging Station||Earphones|
|Number Of Items||5||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||40 hours||48 hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer||–|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth v5.0||Bluetooth v5.0|
|Item Weight||100 g||42 g|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|