Panasonic ErgoFit Earphones With Microphone Review
Let’s discuss Panasonic ErgoFit Earphones With Microphone Review
Buying Guide before purchasing Wired Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- Select a budget?
- Sound Quality – First, you have to find the review of sound quality, You can check on behalf of the guideline which I give you Buying Guide before purchasing Earphone
- Bass Driver Size
- Noise Cancellation – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the earphones, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, They should have good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof -It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Cable Length – Cable length should be good
- Technical details
Ratings & Price
|Manufacturing Date||9 January 2016|
|Bass Driver||9 mm|
|Alexa or other Voice Assistants||No|
|Sweat & waterproof||No|
|Cable Length||More than 1 Meter|
Review of Panasonic ErgoFit
|Sound Quality||The Sound Quality is too good & rich, The Vocals laws & Mids are also too good, We can give 9 out of 10mark & They have some feature as well which made this earphone too well such as:|
-> Dynamic Driver Size 9mm
-> 3.5mm port on the Host device is clean and dust-free
-> 3.5mm jack of the earphone is adequately inserted inside the input device port
-> Noise Cancelling Microphone
-> One-Button Universal Remote with Mic
-> Glossy & Ergonomic design
|Call & Mic Quality||The Call & Mic Quality is also too good, You can call any environment such as – if you are in a noisy environment it helps a lot in calling & the Mic which is inbuilt, It’s performing too good & catch clear voice.|
|Bass||They have too good bass, no bass irritation while volume is full & they have a 9mm sound driver, The bass which comes in it’s too satisfied.|
|Noise Cancellation||They have too good Noise Cancellation which helps a lot in reducing outside sound.|
|Button||They have one universal button-|
-> When the call comes, you can receive calls by directly press the button.
-> You can pause & play the song by button simply pressing it.
-> Press the button long, activate google now.
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Sweat & waterproof||No|
Pros & Cons of Panasonic ErgoFit
|Product Name||Panasonic ErgoFit|
|Product Dimensions||17.78 x 5.08 x 5.08 cm; 45.36 Grams|
|Compatible Devices||Compatible with iPhone, Android|
|Special Features||With microphone|
|Mounting Hardware||One (1) Headphone Cord with In-Line Microphone and Call Controller, Three (3) Earpad size options (S/M/L), ErgoFit In-Ear Earbuds|
|Microphone Form Factor||Built-In|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||45.4 g|
Source: Amazon (Panasonic ErgoFit Earphones With Microphone Review)