Oppo Enco X vs Sony WF-1000XM3 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
Oppo Enco X
Features/Specification of Oppo Enco X VS Sony WF-1000XM3
|Features||Oppo Enco X||Sony WF-1000XM3|
|Manufacturing Date||28 April 2021||5 August 2020|
|Battery Life||4 Hours on earbuds||Up to 6 Hours on earbuds with noise cancellation while without noise cancellation 8-hour battery life of earbuds|
|Charging Case||25 hours with Charging Case,||Up to 18 Hours on carrying case with noise cancellation while without noise cancellation 24-hour battery life of carrying case|
|Fast Charging||Yes||10 min = 90 minute playtime|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IP54 Certified||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Yes, 5.2||Yes|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Oppo Enco X VS Sony WF-1000XM3
|Features||Oppo Enco X||Sony WF-1000XM3|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too good, loud and clear. & No sound distortion within the range of 10M. They have some features with that such as:|
-> 11 mm driver & 6mm balanced membrane driver
-> Active Noise Cancellation
-> Bluetooth 5.2 technology
-> Transparency Mode
-> Quad Mic
-> Low Latency Streaming Mode
|Sound Quality is too good & they have facilities of sound equalizer & customize sound according to your need, Sound is always crystal clear.|
They have some features such as
-> Digital Noise Cancellation
-> 24bit audio signal processing
-> Adjusts the ambient sound to your activity
-> QUICK ATTENTION MODE
-> WEARING DETECTION
|Call & Mic Quality||The call quality is ok & They provide 2 mics in each earbud. They have no call distortion within the range of 10M. The Mic pick up the perfect voice.||Good microphone for voice/ video calls at the office or reasonable outdoor environment & but the Apple Airpods batter in that area.|
|Bass||Perfect bass and the quality is good as always, The Lows & Mids are too balanced & No irritation on bass when the volume is full.||The bass is also too good, It was made for a bass lover. Bass has the punch to them, mid-range bass. It can adjust bass according to our needs.|
|Battery life||Battery life, what they promised?|
-> Battery Life is up to 4 hours on earbuds
-> Battery Life of the charging case is 25 hours
-> Fast Charging
|Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 6 hours with noise cancelling while without noise-cancelling it works 8 hours
-> Charging case can charge earbuds 3 times with noise-cancelling while without noise-cancelling 4 times.
-> Fast charging is also available. 10 min = 90 minutes playtime
The company full filled all there which was promised.
|Noise Cancellation||Active Noice cancellation||Digital noise cancelling is a key feature in this earbud|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||Transparency Mode & Not TalkThru Mode||Ambient Aware mode works well due to digital noise cancellation, No TalkThru feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||The Bluetooth V5.2 connectivity is too strong no disturbance within the 10M range of Bluetooth.||Bluetooth connection has no issue during the connection time & The Range of Bluetooth is also good. & no sound distortion within the range.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IP54 certified||IPX4 Certified|
Pros & Cons of Oppo Enco X
Pros & Cons of Sony WF-1000XM3
Technical Details of Oppo Enco X VS Sony WF-1000XM3
|Technical Details||Oppo Enco X||Sony WF-1000XM3|
|Manufacturer||OPPO, Guangdong Oppo Mobile Telecommunications Corp,||Sony|
|Model Name||Enco X||WF-1000XM3|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 3.7 x 12 Centimeters||14.22 x 11.99 x 6.35 cm; 100 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium Polymer batteries are required. (included)||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Mounting Hardware||–||True Wireless headphones, carry case, charging cable, earbuds|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||Built-In||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||25 hours||32 Hours ( with charging case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer||Lithium-Ion|
|Connector Type||Wireless||Bluetooth, NFC|
|Item Weight||52 g||100 g|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||Malaysia|