Oppo Enco X vs realme Buds Air Pro Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
Oppo Enco X
realme Buds Air Pro
Features/Specification of Oppo Enco X VS Realme Buds Air Pro
|Features||Oppo Enco X||Realme Buds Air Pro|
|Manufacturing Date||28 April 2021||20 November 2020|
|Battery Life||4 Hours on earbuds||5 Hours on Earbuds|
|Charging Case||25 hours with Charging Case,||25 Hours on Charging Case|
|Fast Charging||Yes||Quick Charge with 10min of charging providing 2 Hours of additional playback.|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IP54 Certified||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Yes, 5.2||Yes|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Oppo Enco X VS Realme Buds Air Pro
|Features||Oppo Enco X||Realme Buds Air Pro|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too good, loud and clear. & No sound distortion within the range of 10M. They have some features with that such as:|
-> 11 mm driver & 6mm balanced membrane driver
-> Active Noise Cancellation
-> Bluetooth 5.2 technology
-> Transparency Mode
-> Quad Mic
-> Low Latency Streaming Mode
|This is a capable pair of earphones with good sound & no sound distortion & irritation when it’s on-ear. They have some features with that such as:|
-> active noise cancellation
-> app support
-> 10mm dynamic drivers
-> Bluetooth 5 with support for the SBC and AAC codecs
|Call & Mic Quality||The call quality is ok & They provide 2 mics in each earbud. They have no call distortion within the range of 10M. The Mic pick up the perfect voice.||Realme Buds Air Pro also performed well on voice and video calls with the Active Noise Cancellation(ANC) it creates wonders in the call.|
|Bass||Perfect bass and the quality is good as always, The Lows & Mids are too balanced & No irritation on bass when the volume is full.||The catchy beats are enjoyable with a strong bass response|
-> comfortable mids and highs, and enough detail to make this a pleasant pair of earphones listen to.
|Battery life||Battery life, what they promised?|
-> Battery Life is up to 4 hours on earbuds
-> Battery Life of the charging case is 25 hours
-> Fast Charging
|The battery backup is good.|
->5 hours if you are watching a movie or listening to music
->The charging case can fully charge these earbuds 5 times.
-> Type – C charging is available
-> Fast Charging – 10 minute = 2 hours
Which is quite good in this range
|Noise Cancellation||Active Noice cancellation||Noise cancellation is too good in a call & on music but one condition for earbuds to fit in-ear. Passive noise cancellation is also available. It’s too good earbuds which providing active noise cancellation in this range.|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||Transparency Mode & Not TalkThru Mode||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||The Bluetooth V5.2 connectivity is too strong no disturbance within the 10M range of Bluetooth.||lightning-fast connectivity with Bluetooth V5.0. when you take off the TWS from the case, it is automatically get connected to the paired device in a fraction of a second. & the Bluetooth range is approx 10M. No sound distortion in this range. The pairing is also an easy task.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IP54 certified||IPX4 Certified|
Pros & Cons of Oppo Enco X
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds Air Pro
Technical Details of Oppo Enco X VS Realme Buds Air Pro
|Technical Details||Oppo Enco X||Realme Buds Air Pro|
|Manufacturer||OPPO, Guangdong Oppo Mobile Telecommunications Corp,||Shenzen Cannice Technology Co., LTD Pulongtun 70, Puxinhu, tangxia, Dongguan, CN|
|Model Name||Enco X||Realme Buds Air Pro|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 3.7 x 12 Centimeters||7.5 x 4.5 x 0.92 cm; 10 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium Polymer batteries are required. (included)||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Special Features||–||Dual Mic Environmental Noise Cancellation for calls, Quick Charge ( 3 hrs playback from 10 mins charge), Battery life: 25 hrs 94ms Super Low Latency, With Mic: Yes Bluetooth version: 5 Wireless range: 10 m, 25 Hours total playback, Realme Link app support, IPX4 Water resistance|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||Built-In||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||25 hours||25 Hours ( with charging case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer||Lithium Polymer|
|Item Weight||52 g||10 g|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|