Noise Tune Flex Neckband Review Specification
Let’s discuss Noise Tune FLEX Neckband Review Specification
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless Neckband Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is a answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Neckband & Tangle-Free Flat Cable – Both Neckband & Tangle-free cable has a different experience. Both are comfortably wearable & you will get approximately the same features in both types of wireless earphones.
- Magnetic Buds – Magnetic Buds helps from falling the neck.
- Multi-Point Connection – You can connect to devices at some time with wireless earbuds.
Ratings & Price
Noise Tune Flex
|Features||Noise Tune FLEX|
|Manufacturing Date||16 November 2019|
|Battery Life||12 hours|
|Fast Charging||2 hours|
|Alexa or other Voice Assistants||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX5 Certified|
Review of Noise Tune FLEX
|Features||Noise Tune FLEX|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too impressive & no distortion of sound within the range of 10M. They have some features which made these earbuds too well such as:|
-> The built-in microphone on Tune Flex
-> Qualcomm CVC 8.0
-> Wind noise cancellation
-> 10mm neodynamic magnetic drive
-> Magnetic earbuds
-> Built-in Remote
|Call & Mic Quality||The Calls & Mic isn’t good which was the expected Noise for call purpose you should go for another option.|
|Bass||The bass has got good quality. & they have HD Sound & Deep Bass. They have a 10mm neodynamic bass driver which helps a lot in balanced bass. The Lows & mids are too balanced & no irritation on bass when the volume is full.|
|Battery life||The battery backup is good.|
-> Battery Life is up to 12 hours on the wireless earphone.
-> Fast Charge – 2 hours
Which is quite good in this range
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It connects with all Bluetooth devices. Bluetooth v5.0 with a range of 10m.|
& They connect the dual device at the same time. It means you can connect your Mobile Phone & Laptop at the same time.
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX5 Certified|
Pros & Cons of Noise Tune FLEX
|Product Name||Noise Tune FLEX|
|Manufacturer||TSL, Fulongfuhe Road, Dongguan city|
|Model Name||Tune FLEX|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 15 x 2 cm; 35 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium-ion battery required. (included)|
|Special Features||Charging time: 2h, Standby time: 180h, Output power: 6mW, Battery: 140mAh, Frequency Response: 20HZ-20kHZ, Bluetooth: 5.0, IPX5 Waterproof, Music Playback Time: 12 Hours, Wireless Range: 10m|
|Mounting Hardware||1x Bluetooth Headphone, 1x Charging Cable, 2x Extra Eartips, 1x User Manual, 1x Thank you, Card|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||12 hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Country/Region of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||35 g|
Source: Amazon (Noise Tune Flex Neckband Review Specification)