Noise Tune ELITE Sport Neckband Review Warranty Claim
Let’s discuss Noise Tune Elite Sport Neckband Review Warranty Claim
Buying Guide Before Purchasing
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is a answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Neckband & Tangle-Free Flat Cable – Both Neckband & Tangle-free cable has a different experience, both are comfortably wearable & you will get approx same features in both types of wireless earphones.
- Magnetic Buds – Magnetic Buds helps from falling the neck.
- Multi-Point Connection
Ratings & Price
Noise Tune ELITE
|Features||Noise Tune Elite|
|Manufacturing Date||7 April 2019|
|Battery Life||10 hours|
|Alexa or other Voice Assistants||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX5 Certified|
Review of Noise Tune Elite
|Features||Noise Tune Elite|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is not too good which was expected from noise but it cant proof themself on sound quality in his wireless earphone. They have some features such as:|
-> Noise isolation of Noise Tune Elite while listening to your favourite tracks
-> Flexible Neckband
-> Magnetic Buds
-> Android & iOS Compatible
-> Hands-free Control – 3 in-line buttons and built-in mic
|Call & Mic Quality||The call quality is good & no call distortion within the range of 10M & The Mic also perform well in all & helps a lot in reducing ambient sound.|
|Bass||Bass is also an average & No bass irrtation when the volume is full. they have a driver which works well & the lows & mids are too good & balanced.|
|Battery life||The battery backup is good.|
-> Battery Life is up to 10 hours on the wireless earphone.
-> No Fast Charging
Which is quite good in this range
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It connects with all Bluetooth devices. Bluetooth v4.2 with a range of 10m|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX5 Certified|
Pros & Cons of Noise Tune Elite
|Product Name||Noise Tune Elite|
|Manufacturer||Nexxbase Marketing Pvt. Ltd|
|Model Name||Tune Elite|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 11 x 2 cm; 93 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Special Features||Charging time: 3h, Standby time: 65h, Charging voltage: 5v, Drive Diameter: 14mm, Output power: 5mW, Battery: 3.7V/130mAh, Frequency Response: 50HZ-15kHZ|
|Mounting Hardware||1 Bluetooth Headphone, 1 Charging Cable, 2 Extra Eartips, User Manual and Thank you, Card|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||10 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Country/Region of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||93 g|
Source: Amazon (Noise Tune ELITE Sport Neckband Review Warranty Claim)