Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones VS Samsung Original Level U Comparison
Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones is the product of the MI company. Which is leading the industry in the field of Smart Technology, The headphone of MI is in the market since 2019. we know the quality of MI company which is given by the MI company at an affordable price.
Samsung Original Level U is made by Samsung, you generally listen to Samsung name, It’s a very famous company in the field of the electronic sector. Samsung Original Level U has been in the market since March 2020
Here, We will have discussed the earbuds Price, Ratings, Rankings, Features, Review, Technical Details, Pros & cons by comparing both the Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones & Samsung Original Level U
Buying Guide Before Purchasing
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is a answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Neckband & Tangle-Free Flat Cable – Both Neckband & Tangle-free cable has a different experience, both are comfortably wearable & you will get approx same features in both types of wireless earphones.
- Magnetic Buds – Magnetic Buds helps from falling the neck.
- Multi-Point Connection – You can connect to devices at some time with wireless earbuds.
Ratings & Price comparison
Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones
Samsung Original Level U
|Features||Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones||Samsung Original Level U|
|Manufacturing Date||27 April 2019||5 March 2020|
|Neckband||Tangle-free flat cable||Yes|
|Battery Life||9 hours||11 hours and 500 hours of standby time|
|Fast Charging||No||0 to 50% in about 30 minutes|
|Alexa or other Voice Assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX4 Certified||No claim( but is small droplets it can survive)|
|Features||Mi Sports Bluetooth||Samsung Original Level U|
|Sound Quality||The Sound quality is quite well & no issue with sound, No irritation & No sound distortion within the range of 10M. They have some features with that such as:|
-> 10mm sound driver
-> The user friendly 360° rotatable ear hook
-> Durable MEMS silicon microphones that provide clarity of voice in calls.
-> Multi-Functional buttons
|The Sound QUality is a good crystal clear sound. & they have so sound distortion. They have some features which made these earbuds too well such as:|
-> Multi-point access
-> Provides active pairing
-> Bluetooth Profile: 4.1
-> Uses Fast Charge technology to charge your compatible device’s battery from 0 to 50% in about 30 minutes
|Call & Mic Quality||Call & Mic quality is great & No call distortion within the range of 10M & The mic has Durable MEMS silicon microphones which perform quite well.||Call & Mic Quality is oo good due to Noise Cancellation & mic with Noise Reduction Technology.|
|Bass||Mi Sports Bluetooth claims a dynamic bass feature that didn’t impress. The bass is average, so it will disappoint you if you love bass-heavy music. The same goes for treble. They have a 10mm, sound driver.||Bass is good but not for bass lovers because it does not support deep bass. Clarity is normal like other Samsung wired headset.|
|Battery life||Battery backup is good.|
-> Battery Life is up to 9 hours on the wireless earphone.
-> No Fast Charging
Which is quite good in this range
|Battery backup is good.|
-> Battery Life is up to 11 hours on the wireless earphone.
-> Fast Charge technology to charge your compatible device’s battery from 0 to 50% in about 30 minutes
Which is quite good in this range
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It connects with all Bluetooth devices||It connects with all Bluetooth devices|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX4 Certifed||No claim( but is small droplets it can survive)|
Pros & Cons of Mi Sports Bluetooth
Pros & Cons of Samsung Original Level U
Technical Details Comparison
|Product Name||MI Sports Bluetooth||Samsung Original Level U|
|Manufacturer||Xiaomi, EOL||Samsung, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg 6th Floor New Delhi, 110001 India|
|Model Name||Bluetooth Earphones||EO-BG920BBEGIN|
|Product Dimensions||44.5 x 8 x 2.6 cm; 590 Grams||2.6 x 16.1 x 18 cm; 40 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)||1 Lithium-ion battery required. (included)|
|Special Features||Bluetooth, With microphone||Bluetooth, With microphone|
|Mounting Hardware||Earphones, User Manual, Eartips, Charging Cable||1 Bluetooth Headphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||–||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||9 Hours||11 hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer||Lithium-Ion|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||Vietnam|
|Item Weight||590 g||40 g|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|