Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones VS Realme Buds Wireless Comparison
Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones is the product of the MI company. Which is leading the industry in the field of Smart Technology, The headphone of MI is in the market since 2019. we know the quality of MI company which is given by the MI company at an affordable price.
Realme Buds Wireless is the product of Realme. Realme is one of the leading industry in the field of electronics, Realme Buds has been in the market since December 2020
Here, We will have discussed the earbuds Price, Ratings, Rankings, Features, Review, Technical Details, Pros & cons by comparing both the Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones & Realme Buds Wireless
Buying Guide Before Purchasing
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is a answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Neckband & Tangle-Free Flat Cable – Both Neckband & Tangle-free cable has a different experience, both are comfortably wearable & you will get approx same features in both types of wireless earphones.
- Magnetic Buds – Magnetic Buds helps from falling the neck.
- Multi-Point Connection – You can connect to devices at some time with wireless earbuds.
Ratings & Price comparison
Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones
Realme Buds Wireless
|Features||Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones||Realme Buds Wireless|
|Manufacturing Date||27 April 2019||12 September 2019|
|Neckband||Tangle-free flat cable||Tangle-free flat cable|
|Battery Life||9 hours||12 hours|
|Fast Charging||No||10 minutes of charging gives you 100 minutes|
|Alexa or other Voice Assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX4 Certified||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Features||Mi Sports Bluetooth||Realme Buds Wireless|
|Sound Quality||The Sound quality is quite well & no issue with sound, No irritation & No sound distortion within the range of 10M. They have some features with that such as:|
-> 10mm sound driver
-> The user friendly 360° rotatable ear hook
-> Durable MEMS silicon microphones that provide clarity of voice in calls.
-> Multi-Functional buttons
|The Sound Quality is too good & crystal clear sound & No Sound distortion within the range of 10M. They have some features which made these earbuds too well such as:|
-> 11.2 mm sound driver
-> Built-in magnets
-> Three-button remote
-> handle phone calls
-> Instant Voice Assistant
|Call & Mic Quality||Call & Mic quality is great & No call distortion within the range of 10M & The mic has Durable MEMS silicon microphones which perform quite well.||The Call & Mic Quality is too good. It can be used in a noisy environment for listening & not too much good quality of Mic, Mic picks up some voice due to lack of Noise Reduction. & No Call distortion within the range of 10M.|
|Bass||Mi Sports Bluetooth claims a dynamic bass feature that didn’t impress. The bass is average, so it will disappoint you if you love bass-heavy music. The same goes for treble. They have a 10mm, sound driver.||They have too good bass, no bass irritation while volume is full & they have an 11.2 mm sound driver, for good bass.|
|Battery life||Battery backup is good.|
-> Battery Life is up to 9 hours on the wireless earphone.
-> No Fast Charging
Which is quite good in this range
|Battery backup is good.|
-> Battery Life is up to 10 hours on the wireless earphone.
-> Fast Charging – 10 minutes of charging gives you 100 minutes
Which is quite good in this range
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It connects with all Bluetooth devices||It connects with all Bluetooth devices.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX4 Certifed||IPX4 Certified|
Pros & Cons of Mi Sports Bluetooth
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds
Technical Details Comparison
|Product Name||MI Sports Bluetooth||Realme Buds|
|Manufacturer||Xiaomi, EOL||oppo, Jiangxi Risound Electronics Co., Ltd. No.271, Innovation Avenue, Jinggangshan Economic and Technological Development Zone, Ji’an City, Jiangxi Province|
|Model Name||Bluetooth Earphones||Realme Buds|
|Product Dimensions||44.5 x 8 x 2.6 cm; 590 Grams||35.5 x 11 x 0.5 cm; 31.8 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Special Features||Bluetooth, With microphone||Wireless, Bluetooth, With microphone|
|Mounting Hardware||Earphones, User Manual, Eartips, Charging Cable||Earphone, Ear tips 6 (including 2 on the earphones), Ear support 2, Micro USB cable and Quick guide book|
|Headphones Form Factor||–||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||9 Hours||12 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer||Lithium-Ion|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|
|Item Weight||590 g||31.8 g|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|