JBL Tune 220TWS vs Skullcandy Indy Evo True Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
JBL Tune 220TWS
Skullcandy Indy Evo True
|Features||JBL Tune 220TWS||Skullcandy Indy Evo True|
|Manufacturing Date||24 April 2020||18 July 2020|
|Battery Life||3 Hrs on Earbuds||6 Hours in Bud|
|Charging Case||16 Hours on Charging Case||24 Hours in Case|
|Fast Charging||No||10 Minutes = 2 Hours playtime|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||Yes, IP55 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of JBL Tune 120TWS VS Skullcandy Indy Evo True
|Features||JBL Tune 120TWS||Skullcandy Indy Evo True|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is not that good, which was expected from TWS Earphones of JBL but they have no sound distortion within the range of 10M. The Lows & Mids are balanced.|
They have some special features such as:
-> Hands-free Stereo Calls
-> Pure Bass – With a 12mm driver featuring JBL Pure Bass Sound
-> 19 Hours of Combined Playback
-> buttons on the left and right earbuds
-> Voice Assistant Integration
|The sound quality is too good at music.& no sound distortion within the range of 10M.|
They have some features such as:
-> Full Media control on each bud
-> 3 EQ mode ( Music, Movie, Podcast)
-> Use Either buds solo
-> True freedom Amplify
|Call & Mic Quality||The call quality is good due to Hand free stereo calls. you can talk anywhere without any disturbance of cutting sound & No distortion in a call & Mic have a tendency to reduce most of the ambient sound. You can use as a purpose of long call & zoom call Meeting.||Call quality is good|
-> mic quality is not at all good. The person, on the other hand, complained to me, they are not able to hear properly.
|Bass||The Bass is not too impressive but it’s ok, they provided a bass 12mm driver featuring. They have balanced Lows & Mids but it lacking in some points in a bass. No Irritation on bass when the volume is full.||The bass is also deep & good (to my liking) and it doesn’t mask the Mid-range. Clear sound ( with no sibilant in sound and no distortion across the entire range ) and separation of Instruments are clear.|
|Battery life||Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 3 hours
-> Charging case also works 16 hours well.
-> Fast charging is also available
|Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 6 hours
-> Charging case battery life is up to 24 hours
-> Fast charging is also available. 10 min = 2 hours playtime
The company full filled all there which was promised.
|Noise Cancellation||Noise cancellation is good enough – It comes after fitting earbuds & It helps in reducing ambient sound. Active Noise cancellation isn’t available.||Active Noise Cancellation is Not very effective in strong outdoor conditions like being in the middle of traffic, but highly noticeable in the indoor condition, cancelling out a good amount of heavy noises like Fan etc. good but not too good|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||no, any feature well||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Bluetooth.5.0 for Seamless Connectivity, it’s good at connectivity. Its range approx 10M|
They Have Auto Pairing Mode with that.
They have also Auto Sync Mode – It means if only one bud is connected with the device the second bud will connect automatically.
|The connectivity is good but the Bluetooth range is worst, it lags even going 1 M away from the phone. Sound distortion also start in long-range|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants – Simply On by a pressing a button of earbuds for 2 Sec||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||IP55 Certified|
Pros & Cons of JBL Tune 220TWS
Pros & Cons of Skullcandy Indy Evo True
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||JBL Tune 220TWS||Skullcandy Indy Evo True|
|Manufacturer||Harman International Industries, Inc||Skullcandy|
|Model Name||Tune 220TWS||Indy Evo|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1 cm; 121 Grams||18.49 x 11.71 x 3.51 cm; 50 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium-ion battery is required.||3 Lithium Polymer batteries are required. (included)|
|Mounting Hardware||JBL TUNE 220TWS earpieces, micro-USB charging cable, Charging case, 1 x Warranty / Warning (W / !), 1 x QSG / Safety Sheet (S / i)||Earbuds, Charging Case, USB Charging Cable & User Manual|
|Number Of Items||8||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||19 Hours ( with charging case)||30 hours ( with charging case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion||Lithium|
|Item Weight||121 g||50 g (with Charging Case)|
|Warranty||1 year||2 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|