JBL Tune 220TWS vs Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
JBL Tune 220TWS
Samsunag Galaxy Buds+
|Features||JBL Tune 220TWS||Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus|
|Manufacturing Date||24 April 2020||31 March 2020|
|Battery Life||3 Hrs on Earbuds||Up to 11 hrs on earbuds|
|Charging Case||16 Hours on Charging Case||22 hours with charge case|
|Fast Charging||No||3 min of charging providing 1 hour of additional playback|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||No|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of JBL Tune 120TWS VS Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus
|Features||JBL Tune 120TWS||Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is not that good, which was expected from TWS Earphones of JBL but they have no sound distortion within the range of 10M. The Lows & Mids are balanced.|
They have some special features such as:
-> Hands-free Stereo Calls
-> Pure Bass – With a 12mm driver featuring JBL Pure Bass Sound
-> 19 Hours of Combined Playback
-> buttons on the left and right earbuds
-> Voice Assistant Integration
|This is the most important aspect of any earphones and trusts us they do deliver. They are LOUD and the music sounds very rich. Highs, lows or mids all are nearly perfect) They have some features with that such as:|
-> 2-way speakers delivering
-> sound by AKG with rich treble and bass.
-> 3-mic system for crystal clear calls
|Call & Mic Quality||The call quality is good due to Hand free stereo calls. you can talk anywhere without any disturbance of cutting sound & No distortion in a call & Mic have a tendency to reduce most of the ambient sound. You can use as a purpose of long call & zoom call Meeting.||Call Quality is too rich & No call distortion within the range of 10M & They have a 3Mic system for crystal clear call which helps in reducing most of the ambient sound. That’s the good thing about Samsung.|
|Bass||The Bass is not too impressive but it’s ok, they provided a bass 12mm driver featuring. They have balanced Lows & Mids but it lacking in some points in a bass. No Irritation on bass when the volume is full.||The bass is too good & they have an AKG sound which gives a rich bass & the lows & mids are too balanced. & No irritation on bass when the volume is full.|
|Battery life||Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 3 hours
-> Charging case also works 16 hours well.
-> Fast charging is also available
|Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 11 hours
-> Charging case can charge earbuds 2
-> Fast charging – 3 min of charging providing 1 hour of additional playback
The company full filled all there which was promised.
|Noise Cancellation||Noise cancellation is good enough – It comes after fitting earbuds & It helps in reducing ambient sound. Active Noise cancellation isn’t available.||The noise cancellation is relative to getting a proper seal and fit of the buds and you should try all ear tips and wingtips to achieve that.|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||no, any feature well||Ambient Aware is good while the TalkThru feature is not available|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Bluetooth.5.0 for Seamless Connectivity, it’s good at connectivity. Its range approx 10M|
They Have Auto Pairing Mode with that.
They have also Auto Sync Mode – It means if only one bud is connected with the device the second bud will connect automatically.
|It hardly takes 2 sec to pair and the connection is stronger compared to other Bluetooth Headsets.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants – Simply On by a pressing a button of earbuds for 2 Sec||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||No|
Pros & Cons of JBL Tune 220TWS
Pros & Cons of Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||JBL Tune 220TWS||Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus|
|Manufacturer||Harman International Industries, Inc||Samsung|
|Model Name||Tune 220TWS||Samsung Galaxy Buds+|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1 cm; 121 Grams||2.3 x 1.8 x 1.9 cm; 6 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium-ion battery is required.||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Mounting Hardware||JBL TUNE 220TWS earpieces, micro-USB charging cable, Charging case, 1 x Warranty / Warning (W / !), 1 x QSG / Safety Sheet (S / i)||Charging cable (USB type C), Wingtips, Eartips, QSG|
|Number Of Items||8||8|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||19 Hours ( with charging case)||23 hours ( with charging case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion||Lithium Polymer|
|Item Weight||121 g||6 g (each)|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|