JBL Tune 125TWS vs Apple AirPods Pro Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
JBL Tune 125TWS
Apple AirPods Pro
|Features||JBL Tune 125TWS|
Apple AirPods Pro
|Manufacturing Date||16 July 2020||29 October 2019|
|Battery Life||8 Hrs on Earbuds||Up to 4.5 Hours|
|Charging Case||24 Hours on Charging Case||with wireless charging case 24 hours|
|Fast Charging||No||yes fast charging is available|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Auto Sync Ear-pod||Yes||No|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of JBL Tune 125TWS & Apple AirPods Pro
|Features||JBL Tune 125TWS||Apple AirPods Pro|
|Sound Quality||When it comes to sound quality, the JBL Tune 125TWS is roughly what you’d expect from a pair of truly wireless earphones at this price, but definitely not among the best in the segment. They have some features with that such as:|
-> JBL Pure Bass Sound
-> Dual Connect with Independent Earbud
-> Stable Connection apart from Mono Calls & Music
-> True Wireless with Seamless Connectivity via Bluetooth 5.0
-> Fast Pair Technology Auto connects
-> Secure Fit
-> Instant Connect
|Sound Quality is too good with that they have some features such as:|
-> Double-tap to play or skip forward
-> A Customisable fit
-> New Apple H1 headphone chip
-> Charge Wirelessly. Use Tirelessly.
-> Dual beamforming microphones
-> Dual optical sensors
-> motion-detecting accelerometer
-> Speech-detecting accelerometer
|Call & MIC Quality||JBL Tune 125TWS also performed well on voice and video calls & They have no call distortion within the range of Bluetooth. The Mic quality is well.||Call quality is too good & battery life during a call is up to 18 hours of talk time.|
|Bass||The catchy beats are enjoyable with a strong bass response|
-> comfortable mids and highs, and enough detail to make this a pleasant pair of earphones to listen to.
|The bass is also deep & good (to my liking) and it doesn’t mask the Mid-range. Clear sound ( with no sibilant in sound and no distortion across the entire range ) and separation of Instruments are clear.|
|Battery life||The battery backup is good.|
-> 8 hours if you are watching a movie or listening to music
->The charging case can fully charge these earbuds 3 times.
-> Type – C charging is available
Which is quite good in this range
|Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 3 to 4 hours
-> Charging case also works 24 hours well.
-> Fast charging also available
|Noise Cancellation||Passive Noise Cancellation||Active Noise Cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||No, Any Features||Both features are too good & work very well|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It hardly takes 2 sec to pair and the connection is stronger compared to other Bluetooth Headsets||It hardly takes 2 sec to pair and the connection is stronger compared to other Bluetooth Headsets|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||IPX4 Certified|
Pros & Cons of JBL Tune 125TWS
Pros & Cons of Apple AirPods Pro
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||JBL Tune 125TWS||Apple AirPods Pro|
|Manufacturer||Harman International Industries, Inc||Apple Computer|
|Model Name||JBLT125TWSBLU||AirPods Pro|
|Product Dimensions||4.4 x 10 x 16 cm; 73 Grams||10 x 10 x 4.5 cm; 250 Grams|
|Batteries||2 Lithium-ion batteries required. (included)||–|
|Special Features||Android Phone Control, IOS Phone Control, Lightweight, Volume-Control, Microphone Feature||–|
|Mounting Hardware||JBL TUNE 125TWS, 3 sizes of ear tips (S, M, L), Type-C USB charging cable, Charging case, 1 x Warranty / Warning (W / !), 1 x QSG / Safety Sheet (S / i)||AirPods Pro, Wireless Charging Case, Silicone ear tips (three sizes), Lightning to USB-C Cable, Documentation|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||32 hours||24 hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion||–|
|Item Weight||58 g||5.4 g (each)|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||73 g||India|