JBL Tune 120TWS vs Jabra Elite 65t Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
JBL Tune 120TWS
Jabra Elite 65t
|Features||JBL Tune 120TWS||Jabra Elite 65t|
|Manufacturing Date||9 August 2019||5 July 2018|
|Battery Life||Up to 4 Hrs on Earbuds||Up to 5 hrs for every charge|
|Charging Case||12 Hrs on Charging Case||15 hours with Charging Case|
|Fast Charging||The 15-minute quick charge gets an additional 1 hour of music playback||No|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Not entirely. They are just splashproof||Yes, IP55 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of JBL Tune 120TWS VS Jabra Elite 65t
|Features||JBL Tune 120TWS||Jabra Elite 65t|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too good & up to the mark.|
they have some features such as:
-> Hands-free Stereo Calls
-> Truly Wireless
-> 3 Sizes of Ear tips to choose and fit your ear’s comfort
|The sound quality is too fabulous & No sound distortion within the range of 10M. They have some features with that such as:|
-> The right earbud is Master and should be used to initiate the set-up
-> Incredible 4-microphone technology
-> IP55 rated Water Proof & Water Resistant
-> Jabra Sound+ app equaliser
-> One-touch access to Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant
|Call & Mic Quality||Not too good in call quality but it’s ok if you go for it because of other features are too good.||Call quality is too good & they have no call distortion within the range of 10M & they have Incredible 4-microphone technology which reduces all the ambient sound & good for the long call & zoom meeting call.|
|Bass||The bass is too good, which you can expect from the JBL, The lows & Mids are too balanced. & No irritation on bass when the volume is full.||The bass is incredible you will be rich in another world & No bass irritation when the volume is full. The lows & mids of bass are too balanced & for setup, they have a technology of Jabra Equalizer App.|
|Battery life||Battery life is satisfied. They can work|
-> Continuously 4 hours in one charging
-> Charging Case can charge earbuds approx 3 times.
-> Fast Charging – 15-minute quick charge gets an additional 1 hour of music playback
The company full filled all there which was promised.
|Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 3 to 4 hours
-> Charging case can charge 4 to 5 hours.
|Noise Cancellation||Noise cancellation is good. Not as good as other TWS earbuds with active noise cancellation but gets a good job done.||Noise cancellation is decent, Fairly good noise cancellation.|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||No, any feature||No, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Bluetooth.5.0 for Seamless Connectivity, it’s good at connectivity. & no sound distortion within the range of 10M & it connects very quickly with the device.||It hardly takes 2 sec to pair and the connection is stronger compared to other Bluetooth Headsets|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||IP55 Certified|
Pros & Cons of JBL Tune 220TWS
Pros & Cons of Jabra Elite 65t
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||JBL Tune 220TWS||Jabra Elite 65t|
|Manufacturer||Harman International Industries, Inc||Jabra|
|Model Name||Tune 220TWS||Elite 65T|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1 cm; 121 Grams||1.2 x 0.6 x 1.9 cm; 6.5 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium-ion battery is required.||1 AA batteries required. (included).|
|Special Features||Wireless||Wireless, Bluetooth|
|Mounting Hardware||JBL TUNE 220TWS earpieces, micro-USB charging cable, Charging case, 1 x Warranty / Warning (W / !), 1 x QSG / Safety Sheet (S / i)||Bluetooth Ear Buds, Charging Case, Micro USB Cable, 3 Sets of Silicone Ear Gels, Quick Start Guide and Warning Leaflets and TA Label|
|Number Of Items||8||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||19 Hours ( with charging case)||20 hours (with Charging Case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion||Lithium-Ion|
|Item Weight||121 g||6.5 g (each)|
|Warranty||1 year||2 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|