JBL Tune 115BT vs OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless Neckband
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Neckband & Tangle-Free Flat Cable – Both Neckband & Tangle-free cable has a different experience. Both are comfortably wearable & you will get approximately the same features in both types of wireless earphones.
- Magnetic Buds – Magnetic Buds helps from falling the neck.
- Multi-Point Connection – You can connect to devices at some time with wireless earbuds.
Ratings & Price Comparison
JBL Tune 115BT
OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z
|Features||JBL Run 115BT||OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z|
|Manufacturing Date||4 December 2019||8 May 2020|
|Neckband||Tangle-free flat cable||Yes|
|Battery Life||8 hours||up to 20 hours|
|Fast Charging||15min of Charge gives 1 Hour of charge||Yes (Charge for 10 minutes, enjoy for 10 hours )|
|Alexa or other Voice Assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||Yes|
Review of JBL Tune 115BT VS OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z
|Features||JBL Tune 115BT||OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z|
|Sound Quality||The Sound Quality is not too good, It’s average sound. They have some features which made these earbuds too well such as:|
-> JBL’s Signature Sound, immerse yourself into an experience like no other
-> Multi-point Connectivity
-> Magnetic cable management
-> Tangle-free Flat Cable
-> Voice Assistant Integration
|The Sound Quality is too good, It has crystal clear sound, & No distortion of sound within the range of 10M & they have some features which made these wireless earbuds too well such as:|
-> Bluetooth v5.0 -Up to 33ft (10m) Range
-> QCC3024 chipset
-> Quick Pair and Magnetic Control
-> Acoustic experience
-> Low Latency mode
-> 9.2mm dynamic driver
|Call & Mic Quality||The microphone attached with the earphone is really of great quality and goes well with earphones during phone calls or video calls. All the controls are provided on the right-hand side of the earphone cable. This includes the Play-Pause button.||Under normal circumstances these are fine. The person on the other side had some problem hearing me when used in a noisy environment due to a lack of noise reduction. It is only lacking in calling.|
|Bass||The bass is too good & they have a Good Low & Mids.||The bass is too good & they have a 9.2mm dynamic driver that offers clear sound & good lows & Mids.|
|Battery life||The battery backup is good.|
-> Battery Life is up to 8 hours on the wireless earphone.
-> 15min of Charge gives 1 Hour of charge.
Which is quite good in this range
|The battery backup is good.|
-> Battery Life is up to 20 hours on the wireless earphone.
-> It takes Charge for 10 minutes, enjoys for 10 hours of playtime
Which is quite good in this range
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It connects with all Bluetooth devices||It connects with all Bluetooth devices, It has Bluetooth V5.0.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||IP55 Certified|
Pros & Cons of JBL Tune 115BT
Pros & Cons of OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z
Technical Details Comparison
|Product Name||JBL Tune 115BT||OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z|
|Manufacturer||Harman International Industries, Inc||OnePlus|
|Model Name||Tune 115BT||OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 3.5 x 16 cm; 19 Grams||18.7 x 15.2 x 2.9 cm; 28 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.||1 Lithium-ion battery is required. (included)|
|Special Features||Wireless||Wireless, Bluetooth, Fast Charge|
|Mounting Hardware||1 x TUNE 115BT headphones, 3 sizes of ear tips (S, M, L), 1 x Charging cable, 1 x Warning card, 1 x Warranty card, 1 x QSG||Pair Of Bullets Wireless, User Guide, Silicon Earbuds, Safety And Warranty Card, USB Charging Cable|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||8 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion||Lithium-Ion|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|
|Item Weight||19 g||28 g|
|Warranty||1 year||No clarification about Warranty|