JBL T110 Earphones Headset Review Warranty Specification
JBL T110 is the earphone of JBL & JBL is too good company in the Audio Sector & they always made high-value goods for their consumers. JBL T110 has been in the market since December 2016.
Here, We will have discussed the earbuds Price, Ratings, Rankings, Features, Review, Technical Details, Pros & cons of the JBL T110
Let’s discuss JBL T110 Earphones Headset Review Warranty Specification
Buying Guide before purchasing Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best earphone? here is a answer check the bullet point such as:
- Find a budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing good earphones & find the range of earphones – select each one, check review & compare.
- Sound Quality – First, you have to find the review of sound quality, You can check on behalf of the guideline which I give you Buying Guide before purchasing Earphone
- Bass Driver
- Noise Cancellation – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic
- Sweat & WaterProof -It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Cable Length – Cable length should be good
- Technical details
Ratings & Price
|Manufacturing Date||28 December 2016|
|Alexa or other Voice Assistants||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||No|
|Cable Length||More than 1 Meter|
|Sound Quality||The Sound Quality is too good, JBL always full filled customers requirement. They have some feature as well which made this earphone too well such as:|
-> JBL Pure Bass sound
-> 1-button remote with microphone
-> Plug: 3.5mm
-> Dynamic Driver: 9mm
-> Frequency response: 20Hz 20kHz
-> Tangle-free flat cable
It has some cause after some time the left side earbuds sound decrease but you can change via the service centre.
|Call & Mic Quality||The Call & Mic Quality is also too good but works well in a calmy environment. It’s not good for a noisy environment.|
|Bass||They have too good bass, no bass irritation while volume is full & they have a 9mm sound driver, The bass which comes in it’s too satisfied|
|Noise Cancellation||They have good Noise Cancellation which helps a lot in reducing outside sound.|
|Button||They have one universal button-|
-> When the call comes, you can receive calls by directly press the button.
-> You can pause & play the song by button simply pressing it.
-> Press the button long, activate google now.
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Access to Google Assistant or Siri|
|Sweat & waterproof||No|
Pros & Cons of JBL T110
|Product Name||JBL T110|
|Manufacturer||Harman International Industries, Inc|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 2 x 3 cm; 13 Grams|
|Compatible Devices||Audio Player, Laptop, Mobile, Tablet|
|Special Features||With_microphone, Tangle_free_cord|
|Mounting Hardware||1 pair of T110 headphones with Ear tips (S, M, L) Warning Card and Warranty Card|
|Microphone Form Factor||With Microphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||With_microphone^tangle_free_cord|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||13 g|
Source: Amazon (JBL T110 Earphones Headset Review Warranty Specification)