JBL Live 300TWS vs Jabra Elite 65t Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
JBL Live 300TWS
Jabra Elite Active 65t
|Features||JBL Live 300TWS||Jabra Elite 65t|
|Manufacturing Date||20 April 2020||5 July 2018|
|Battery Life||Up to 6 Hours on earbuds||Up to 5 hrs for every charge|
|Charging Case||with charging case 14 hours||15 hours with Charging Case|
|Fast Charging||10min of charging providing 1 Hour of additional playback||No|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX5 Certified||Yes, IP55 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of JBL Live 300TWS VS Jabra Elite 65t
|Features||JBL Live 300TWS||Jabra Elite 65t|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is up to the mark. & No call distortion within the range of 10M & They have too much good quality of balanced lows & Mids.|
They have some features such as
-> Ambient Aware and Talk Thru Technology
-> Active Noise Cancellation
-> JBL Signature Sound
-> Voice Assistant, hands-free calling, volume and noise control are all accessible via the touch controls for extra convenience.
|The sound quality is too fabulous & No sound distortion within the range of 10M. They have some features with that such as:|
-> The right earbud is Master and should be used to initiate the set-up
-> Incredible 4-microphone technology
-> IP55 rated Water Proof & Water Resistant
-> Jabra Sound+ app equaliser
-> One-touch access to Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant
|Call & Mic Quality||good microphone for voice/ video calls at the office or reasonable outdoor environment. & The Mic has a tendency to reduce all the ambient sound & It can be used for the long call purpose such as on Meeting calls, conference calls & Zoom Meeting.||Call quality is too good & they have no call distortion within the range of 10M & they have Incredible 4-microphone technology which reduces all the ambient sound & good for the long call & zoom meeting call.|
|Bass||The bass is also too good, It was made for a bass lover. Bass has the punch to them, mid-range bass. It can adjust bass according to our needs. & The Lows & Mids are balanced & You can listen to bass at full volume & You will get No irritation when the volume is full.||The bass is incredible you will rich in another world & No bass irritation when the volume is full. The lows & mids of bass are too balanced & for setup, they have a technology of Jabra Equalizer App.|
|Battery life||Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 6 hours
-> Charging case can charge earbuds 3
-> Fast charging is also available. 10 min = 90 minutes playtime
The company full filled all there which was promised.
|Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 3 to 4 hours
-> Charging case can charge 4 to 5 hours.
|Noise Cancellation||Active Noise Cancellation – It Means you can easily control ambient noise according to their use only negative point with the noise It takes battery more.||Noise cancellation is decent, Fairly good noise cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||Both features work well.||No, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Bluetooth connection has no issue during the connection time & The Range of Bluetooth is also good. & no sound distortion within the range.||It hardly takes 2 sec to pair and the connection is stronger compared to other Bluetooth Headsets|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX5 Certified||IP55 Certified|
Pros & Cons of JBL Live 300TWS
Pros & Cons of Jabra Elite 65t
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||JBL Live 300TWS||Jabra Elite 65t|
|Manufacturer||Harman International Industries, Inc||Jabra|
|Model Name||Live 300TWS||Elite 65T|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 4.6 x 16 cm; 66 Grams||1.2 x 0.6 x 1.9 cm; 6.5 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium-ion battery is required. (included).||1 AA batteries required. (included).|
|Special Features||Ambient Aware technology allows you to hear the world outside you at the tap of a button. TalkThru Technology dips the volume of your audio and allows you to chat with your friends without removing your headphone.||Wireless, Bluetooth|
|Mounting Hardware||JBL LIVE 300TWS earpieces, S, M, L sized ear tips, XS, S, M, L sized wing in enhancers, USB-C charging cable, Charging case, 1 x Warranty / Warning (W / !), 1 x QSG / Safety Sheet (S / i)||Bluetooth Ear Buds, Charging Case, Micro USB Cable, 3 Sets of Silicone Ear Gels, Quick Start Guide and Warning Leaflets and TA Label|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||20 Hours ( with charging case)||20 hours (with Charging Case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion||Lithium-Ion|
|Item Weight||66 g||6.5 g (each)|
|Warranty||1 year||2 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|