JBL Endurance Run BT vs JBL Endurance Sprint Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless Neckband
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Neckband & Tangle-Free Flat Cable – Both Neckband & Tangle-free cable has a different experience. Both are comfortably wearable & you will get approximately the same features in both types of wireless earphones.
- Magnetic Buds – Magnetic Buds helps from falling the neck.
- Multi-Point Connection – You can connect to devices at some time with wireless earbuds.
Ratings & Price comparison
JBL Endurance Run BT
JBL Endurance Sprint
|FeaturesNoFeatures||JBL Endurance Run BT||JBL Endurance Sprint|
|Manufacturing Date||21 April 2019||31 August 2018|
|Neckband||Tangle-free flat cable||Tangle-free flat cable|
|Battery Life||6 hours||8 hours|
|Alexa or other Voice Assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes||Yes|
|Features||JBL Tune 215BT||JBL Endurance Sprint|
|Sound Quality||The Sound Quality is too amazing, It’s average in sound. They have some features which such as:|
-> 12.5mm Dynamic Drivers
-> Ergonomically designed comfort-fit earbuds
-> Multi-Point Connectivity
-> 3 Button remote
-> Quick Sync – No lagging, just grooving with Bluetooth V5.0
-> Pristine Audio
|The Sound Quality is too good & crystal clear sound They have some features which made these earbuds too well such as:|
-> Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
-> Comfortable with FlexSoft ear tips and TwistLock technology
-> IPX7 Waterproof
-> Touch controls
|Call & Mic Quality||Under normal circumstances these are fine. The person on the other side had some problem hearing me when used in a noisy environment due to a lack of noise reduction.||Call & Mic quality is too good, No distortion in a call & they provide sound and manage calls from your headphones with the convenient touch control.|
|Bass||The bass is too good & they have 12.5mm Dynamic Drivers that offers clear sound quality.||They have too good bass, no bass irritation while volume is full. These wireless earphones reproduce that same JBL DNA, punching out bass that’s both deep and powerful.|
|Battery life||The battery backup is good.|
-> Battery Life is up to 16 hours on the wireless earphone.
-> Fast Charging – 10Minute = 1 hour Playtime
Which is quite good in this range
|The battery backup is good.|
-> Battery Life is up to 8 hours on the wireless earphone.
-> Fast Charging
Which is quite good in this range
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It connects with all Bluetooth devices, It has Bluetooth V5.0 & Bluetooth Streaming- Listen to music wirelessly from any Bluetooth enabled device.||It connects with all Bluetooth devices|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes||IPX7 certified|
Pros & Cons of JBL Endurance Run BT
Pros & Cons of JBL Endurance Sprint
Technical Details Comparison
|Product Name||JBL Endurance Run BT||JBL Endurance Sprint|
|Manufacturer||Harman International Industries, Inc||Harman International Industries, Inc|
|Model Name||Endurance RunBT||Endurance Dive|
|Product Dimensions||3.6 x 9.5 x 16.1 cm; 1 Grams||4.2 x 6.1 x 17.5 cm; 56 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium-ion battery is required.||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Special Features||Sports_&_fitness, Wireless||Sports_&_fitness, Wireless, With_microphone, Volume_control|
|Mounting Hardware||Endurance RunBT, 3 x Sizes of ear tips, Enhancer, Charging Cable, Safety Sheet||1 Pair of JBL JBLENDURSPRINT Headphones and Warranty card|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||With_microphone^volume_control^sports_& fitness^wireless|
|Battery Average Life||6 Hours||8 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion||Lithium-Ion|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|
|Item Weight||1 g||56 g|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|