JBL C105TWS vs Blaupunkt BTW01 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
|Features||JBL C105TWS||Blaupunkt BTW01|
|Manufacturing Date||17 June 2020||7 January 2019|
|Battery Life||5 Hours on Earbuds||Up to 6 hours on Earbuds|
|Charging Case||12 Hours on Charging Case||24 hours on Charging Case|
|Fast Charging||Quick Charge with 15min of charging providing 1 Hour of additional playback.||No|
|Multi-Point Connection||No||it does not support multi-point, but you can use both earbuds individually with 2 separate devices.|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||Yes, IPX7 Certified|
|Auto Sync Ear-pod||Yes||Yes|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of JBL C105TWS VS Blaupunkt BTW01
|Features||JBL C105TWS||Blaupunkt BTW01|
|Sound Quality||Music throughput was great. Sound does not get distorted even at full volume. They have some features with that such as:|
-> JBL Pure Bass Sound
-> Hands-free Stereo Calling
-> Mono-mode Compatibility
-> Auto Sync function
-> Simple 2 steps process to restore factory setting
-> Quick Charge with 15min of charging providing
|The sound is very soothing and perfect. This is the best quality. They have some features with that such as:|
-> Magnet Type: Neodymium
-> Stereo high definition
-> Silicon mic
|Call Time||Call quality is too good, No sound distortion on call, & noise cancellation helps a lot on a call||quality is good & clear. with the help of stereo sound, no irritation. you can talk to me as long as possible without irritation.|
|Bass||it has a very balanced Bass. People who are used to listen to songs at a balanced bass, it is good for them,||Balanced Sound with a nice blend of Bass, Treble and Mids. HD sound allows you to have a pleasant listening experience, this HD experience is truly beyond your expectations|
|Battery life||Battery life, what they promised?|
->Battery life is expected well on earbuds, It’s somewhere around 5 hours continuously,
->charging case charge12 times the earbuds,
->Quick Charge with 15min of charging providing 1 Hour of additional playback.
|Battery life is quite good|
-> 6hrs in one charge. Along with earphones,
-> a charging case is also provided from a protection perspective. It can charge earbuds 4 times
|Noise Cancellation||active noise cancellation. When you put on this earphone, it is adjusted so beautifully that you simply forget the noise of the outer world, and you can seamlessly enjoy the music||Passive Noice cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||no, any feature||No, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Bluetooth.5.0 for Seamless Connectivity, it’s good at connectivity.||It hardly takes 2 sec to pair and the connection is stronger compared to other Bluetooth earbuds. as well as the range is 10M & no sound distortion in this range.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||IPX5 certified|
Pros & Cons of JBL C105TWS
Pros & Cons of Blaupunkt BTW01
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||JBL C105TWS||Blaupunkt BTW01|
|Manufacturer||Harman International Industries, Inc||Envent World Wide Pvt Ltd|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 16 x 4.6 cm; 58 Grams||5.8 x 2.5 x 3.6 cm; 80 Grams|
|Batteries||2 Lithium-ion batteries are required. (included)||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Mounting Hardware||T100TWS, 3 sizes of ear tips (S, M, L), Charging cable, 1 x Warranty/Warning (W/!), 1 x QSG/Safety Sheet (S/i)||1N Pair of Earbuds, 1N Charging Case, 1N USB Charging Cable, 3N Pair of Ear Gels (XS, S and L), 1N User Manual|
|Number Of Items||1||8|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||17 hours||30 hours ( with charging case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Ion||Lithium Polymer|
|Item Weight||58 g||80 g|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|