Is Sony WI-SP510 Good? Review, Waterproof, Warranty
Sony WI-SP510 is made by Sony, Sony is world-famous for its audio listening devices, Sony makes most of the electronics accessories for their consumer. Sony WI-SP510 has been in the market since May 2020.
Here, We will have discussed the earbuds Price, Ratings, Rankings, Features, Review, Technical Details, Pros & cons of the Sony WI-SP510
Let’s discuss Is Sony WI-SP510 Good? Review, Waterproof, Warranty
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is a answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Neckband & Tangle-Free Flat Cable – Both Neckband & Tangle-free cable has a different experience. Both are comfortably wearable & you will get approximately the same features in both types of wireless earphones.
- Magnetic Buds – Magnetic Buds helps from falling the neck.
- Multi-Point Connection – You can connect to devices at some time with wireless earbuds.
Ratings & Price
|Manufacturing Date||14 April 2020|
|Battery Life||15 hours|
|Fast Charging||Charge for 10 minutes, enjoy for 1 hours playtime|
|Alexa or other Voice Assistants||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX5 Certified|
Review of Sony WI-SP510
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is awesome with vocals crisp and clear as well as frequency separation is decent. & they have some features which made these wireless earbuds too well such as:|
-> Wireless Sports Extra Bass neckband
-> Lightweight design with the secure fitting with Arc Supporters
-> magnetic housing for tangle-free listening
-> Built-In Mic
-> Voice Assistant
-> Driver Unit: 12mm driver unit offers clear sound quality
|Call & Mic Quality||Call quality is great indoors as well as outdoors, with background noise isolation so you will get a clear voice in a crowded place. Mic Quality is also performed well only lacking when you walked.|
|Bass||The bass is too good & they have a 12mm driver that offers clear sound & good lows & Mids.|
|Battery life||The battery backup is good.|
-> Battery Life is up to 15 hours on the wireless earphone.
-> It takes Charge for 10 minutes, enjoys for 1 hour of playtime
Which is quite good in this range
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It connects with all Bluetooth devices.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX5 Certified|
Pros & Cons of Sony WI-SP510
|Product Name||Sony WI-SP510|
|Manufacturer||Sony Corporation, Sony Corporation, 1-7-1, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-0075, Japan|
|Product Dimensions||13.9 x 5.1 x 19 cm; 30 Grams|
|Batteries||1 A batteries required. (included)|
|Mounting Hardware||instruction Manual||USB Cable 1U||Reference Guide 1U|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||15 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium|
|Country/Region of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||30 g|
Source: Amazon (Is Sony WI-SP510 Good? Review, Waterproof, Warranty)