Infinity (JBL) Glide 120 vs Realme Buds Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless Neckband
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Neckband & Tangle-Free Flat Cable – Both Neckband & Tangle-free cable has a different experience. Both are comfortably wearable & you will get approximately the same features in both types of wireless earphones.
- Magnetic Buds – Magnetic Buds helps from falling the neck.
- Multi-Point Connection – You can connect to devices at some time with wireless earbuds.
Ratings & Price Comparison
Infinity (JBL) Glide 120
|FeaturesNoFeatures||Infinity JBL Glide 120||Realme Buds|
|Manufacturing Date||11 December 2019||12 September 2019|
|Neckband||Yes||Tangle-free flat cable|
|Battery Life||7 hours||12 hours|
|Fast Charging||No||10 minutes of charging gives you 100 minutes|
|Alexa or other Voice Assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX5 Certified||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Features||Infinity (JBL) Glide 120||Realme Buds|
|Sound Quality||The Sound Quality is too good, No issue with the sound it’s crystal clear sound & they have too many good products in this range. They have some features which made this wireless earphone too well such as:|
-> Premium Metal Earbuds
-> Flexsoft Neckband
-> Bluetooth V5.0
-> Dual Equalizer Modes for Normal & Deep Bass output
-> 12mm Dynamic driver
-> Magnetic Earbuds
-> Hands-free Calling
-> 3-button Remote
|The Sound Quality is too good & crystal clear sound & No Sound distortion within the range of 10M. They have some features which made these earbuds too well such as:|
-> 11.2 mm sound driver
-> Built-in magnets
-> Three-button remote
-> handle phone calls
-> Instant Voice Assistant
|Call & Mic Quality||The call quality is not too good, It’s average & the Mic is good for a calm environment due to lack of Noise reduction. If You want for especially calling purposes don’t go for it, You will get a better option for the call.||The Call & Mic Quality is too good. It can be used in a noisy environment for listening & not too much good quality of Mic, Mic picks up some voice due to lack of Noise Reduction. & No Call distortion within the range of 10M.|
|Bass||Bass is too good with a dual equalizer & they have a 12mm driver. The lows & Mids are too good.||They have too good bass, no bass irritation while volume is full & they have an 11.2 mm sound driver, for good bass.|
|Battery life||Battery backup is good.|
-> Battery Life is up to 7 hours on the wireless earphone.
-> No, Fast Charging
Which is quite good in this range
|Battery backup is good.|
-> Battery Life is up to 10 hours on the wireless earphone.
-> Fast Charging – 10 minutes of charging gives you 100 minutes
Which is quite good in this range
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It connects with all Bluetooth devices. They have Bluetooth V5.0.||It connects with all Bluetooth devices|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX5 Certified||IPX4 Certified|
Pros & Cons of Infinity JBL Glide 120
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds
Technical Details Comparison
|Product Name||JBL Glide 120||Realme Buds|
|Manufacturer||Harman International Industries, Inc||oppo, Jiangxi Risound Electronics Co.,Ltd. No.271, Innovation Avenue, Jinggangshan Economic and Technological Development Zone, Ji’an City, Jiangxi Provincec|
|Product Dimensions||16.5 x 3 x 14.3 cm; 195 Grams||35.5 x 11 x 0.5 cm; 31.8 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Special Features||Neckband||Wireless, Bluetooth, With microphone|
|Mounting Hardware||Glide 120 Wireless In-Ear, 3 Set sleeves, USB charging cable, User Manual||Earphone, Ear tips 6 (including 2 on the earphones), Ear support 2, Micro USB cable and Quick guide book|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear||In Ear|
|Battery Average Life||7 hours||12 Hours|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|
|Item Weight||195 g||31.8 g|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|