HUAWEI FreeBuds 4i vs Apple AirPods Pro Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
HUAWEI FreeBuds 4i
Apple AirPods Pro
Features of HUAWEI FreeBuds 4i vs Apple AirPods Pro
|Features||HUAWEI FreeBuds 4i||Apple AirPods Pro|
|Manufacturing Date||26 October 2021||29 October 2019|
|Battery Life||4 Hours on Earbuds||Up to 4.5 Hours on earbuds|
|Charging Case||22 Hours on Charging Case||With wireless charging case 24 hours|
|Fast Charging||10 Min = 4 hrs of charge||Yes|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Splash Proof||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of HUAWEI FreeBuds 4i vs Apple AirPods Pro
|Features||HUAWEI FreeBuds 4i||Apple AirPods Pro|
|Sound Quality||This is a capable pair of earphones with good sound & no sound distortion & irritation when it’s on-ear. They have some features with that such as:|
-> active noise cancellation
-> Awareness Mode
-> app support
-> Crystal Clear Sound – 10mm dynamic drivers
-> Pop-up Paring
-> Senses Your Touch Accurately
-> Low latency
-> Premium Design and 24/7 Comfort
|Sound Quality is too good with that they have some features such as:|
-> Double-tap to play or skip forward
-> A Customisable fit
-> New Apple H1 headphone chip
-> Charge Wirelessly. Use Tirelessly.
-> Dual beamforming microphones
-> Dual optical sensors
-> motion-detecting accelerometer
-> Speech-detecting accelerometer
|Call & Mic Quality||Call quality is superb with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), with no sound distortion during the call. & the 3 built mic is fitted in it.|
another person who is on another site can listen to you very carefully.
|Call quality is too good & battery life during a call is up to 18 hours of talk time.|
|Bass||The catchy beats are enjoyable with a strong bass response|
-> comfortable mids and highs, and enough detail to make this a pleasant pair of earphones to listen.
|The bass is also deep & good (to my liking) and it doesn’t mask the Mid-range. Clear sound ( with no sibilant in sound and no distortion across the entire range ) and separation of Instruments are clear.|
|Battery life||The battery backup is good.|
-> 4 hours if you are watching a movie or listening to music
-> The charging case can fully charge these earbuds 5 times.
-> Type – C charging is available
-> Fast Charging – 10 minute = 4 hours
Which is quite good in this range
|Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 3 to 4 hours
-> Charging case also works 24 hours well.
-> Fast charging is also available
|Noise Cancellation||Noise cancellation is too good in a call & on music but one condition for that earbuds should be fit in-ear.||Active Noise Cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||Ambient Aware Mode (Transperance mode)||Both features are too good & work very well|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It connects less than in 2 sec with Huawei devices or non-Huawei devices, with no issue in connection.|
and no issue in connection within the range of 10M & no sound distortion.
it doesn’t connect to 2 devices at the same time.
|It hardly takes 2 sec to pair and the connection is stronger compared to other Bluetooth Headsets|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Access all Voice assistants||Access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||it’s sweat resistant||IPX4 Certified|
Pros & Cons of HUAWEI FreeBuds 4i
Pros & Cons of Apple AirPods Pro
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||HUAWEI FreeBuds 4i||Apple AirPods Pro|
|Model Name||FreeBuds 3i||AirPods Pro|
|Product Dimensions||3.75 x 2.39 x 2.1 cm; 42 Grams||10 x 10 x 4.5 cm; 250 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)||–|
|Special Features||Earbud, In-ear||–|
|Mounting Hardware||Earbuds, Charging cable, Earbuds tip, Charging case, User manual||AirPods Pro, Wireless Charging Case, Silicone ear tips (three sizes), Lightning to USB-C Cable, Documentation|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||22 Hours ( with charging case)||24 hours( with charging case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer||–|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth||Wireless, Bluetooth|
|Item Weight||42 g (with Charging Case)||5.4 g (each)|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||India|