Crossbeats Enigma vs OnePlus Buds Z Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
OnePlus Buds Z
Features/Specification of Crossbeats Enigma Vs Oneplus Buds Z
|Features||Crossbeats Enigma||Oneplus Buds Z|
|Launching Date||1 March 2021||30 October 2020|
|Battery Life||–||5 Hours on Earbuds|
|Charging Case||Up to 12 hrs on ANC mode ON|
Up to 24 hrs on ANC mode OFF
|15 hours in the charging case|
|Fast Charging||Yes||10 minutes = 3 hours playtime|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes||Yes, IP55 certified|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||V 5.0||V 5.0|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Crossbeats Enigma VS OnePlus Buds Z
|Features||Crossbeats Enigma||OnePlus Buds Z|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too good, No sound distortion within the range of 10M & they have clear sound without distortion. They have some features with that such as:|
– 3 hybrid Active Noise Cancelling modes
– Fits like it was tailor-made for you
– Type C + Wireless charging
– Ultra-comfort Fit
– Multifunction Controls
– QuietOn technology
– 6 Dynamic Microphone
|The sound quality is too cool, It fits on-ear very perfectly, Sound is very clear. They have some features with that such as:|
-> 10mm dynamic driver
-> Dynamic 3D stereo with Dolby Atmos and panoramic sound fidelity using the latest Dirac Audio Tuner digital technology.
-> impressive IP55 rating
-> OnePlus noise reduction algorithms combine for exceptional call clarity and stability
-> Ultra-Low Latency for a gamer
|Call & Mic Quality||Call Quality is too good, No issue incall & no call distortion within the range of 10M. 6 Built-in microphone for reducing ambient sound, Perform too well.||The call quality is ok. No call distortion within the range of 10M & they have too much good quality of dual-microphones which helps in noise reduction algorithms & combine for exceptional call clarity and stability.|
|Bass||The bass is also good, not loud, and we like it that way because the other instruments or sounds don’t get disrupted. On the other hand, if you’re listening to bass-heavy music you can feel the bass.||Bass is too good but not for a bass lover. They have a 10mm, dynamic driver, with that Dynamic 3D stereo with Dolby Atmos and panoramic sound fidelity using the latest Dirac Audio Tuner digital technology.|
|Battery life||Battery life is too good|
-> Charging case battery life is up to 24 hours
-> Fast charging
The company full filled all there which was promised.
|Battery Life is too well such as|
-> Battery life on earbuds is 4 to 5 hours.
-> 14 to 15 hours of battery life with charging case
-> 10 minutes of fast charging
All battery life function well, a company full filled their promise
Which is quite good in this range
|Noise Cancellation||Active Noise Cancellation||Passive Noice cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||No, any feature||No, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||The Bluetooth is V5.0 is available which works too good, No sound distortion within the range of 10M & they have twin mode you can use as a mono mode.||No connection issue during the connection, It can be used stereo or mono. Bluetooth version is 5.0 available & the range is approx 10M|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Access all Voice assistants||Access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX4||IP55 certified|
Pros & Cons of Crossbeats Enigma
Pros & Cons of OnePlus Buds Z
Technical Details of Crossbeats Enigma VS OnePlus Buds Z
|Technical Details||Crossbeats Enigma||OnePlus Buds Z|
|Model Name||Enigma||OnePlus Buds Z|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 5.5 x 2.3 cm; 5 Grams||3.8 x 2.3 x 2.1 cm; 50 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)||1 Lithium-ion battery is required. (included)|
|Special Features||Noise Cancellation, Lightweight, Volume-Control, Universal Phone Control, Water Resistant||Earbud|
|Mounting Hardware||Type C Charging Cable, Warranty Card, Instruction Manual||Battery packed|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||With microphone||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||12 hours||20 hours (with Charging Case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium||Lithium-Cobalt|
|Item Weight||5 g||50 g (with Charging Case)|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|