boAt Rockerz 400 VS boAt Rockerz 450 VS boAt Rockerz 510 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing On-ear Headphones
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best On-ear Headphones? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You will have to decide what is your budget for purchasing on-ear headphones.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – If It’s wireless then Battery Life should be good for headphones for long battery & they should also have features of fast charging. (Type-C)
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation on bass in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in on-ear Headphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds on-ear.
- Ambient Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the on ear headphone, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – It should be great.
- Audio Jack – Prsent or not
- Lightweight & Comfortable – Lightweight & Compforbale fit should be include in your buying list. because after some time your ear could create problem or irritation.
Ratings & Price Comparison
boAt Rockerz 400
boAt Rockerz 450
boAt Rockerz 510
Features/Specification of boAt Rockerz 400 VS boAt Rockerz 450 VS boAt Rockerz 510
|Features||boAt Rockerz 400||boAt Rockerz 450||boAt Rockerz 510|
|Manufacturing Date||17 May 2016||20 March 2020||9 April 2017|
|Battery Life||8 hours||15 hours||20 hours|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||No||No||Ye|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||No||No|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Pros & Cons of boAt Rockerz 400
Pros & Cons of boAt Rockerz 450
Pros & Cons of boAt Rockerz 510
Technical Details of boAt Rocker 400 VS boAt Bassheads 450 VS boAt Rockerz 510
|Technical Details||boAt Rocker 400||boAt Bassheads 450||boAt Rockerz 510|
|Manufacturer||Imagine Marketing Pvt Ltd,||Imagine Marketing Pvt Ltd,||Imagine Marketing Pvt Ltd,|
|Model Name||Rockerz 400||Rockerz 450||Rockerz 510|
|Batteries||1 Lithium-ion battery is required.||1 Lithium-ion battery is required.|
1 Lithium-ion battery is required.
|Number Of Items||1||1||1|
|Battery Average Life||8 hours||15 hours||20 Hours|
|Connector Type||No||Bluetooth 5.0||No|
|Item Weight||124 g||168 g||230 g|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China||China|