boAt Airdopes 701ANC VS Realme Buds Air 2 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
boAt Airdopes 701ANC
Realme Buds Air 2
|Features||boAt Airdopes 701ANC||Realme Buds Air 2|
|Manufacturing Date||4 March 2021||1 April 2021|
|Battery Life||5.5 hours on earbuds||5 Hours on Earbuds|
|Charging Case||22 Hrs on Charging Case playtime||25 Hours on Charging Case|
|Fast Charging||5 min = 60min playback||Quick Charge with 10min of charging providing 2 Hours of additional playback.|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX7 Certified||Yes, IPX5 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of boAt Airdopes 701ANC VS Realme Buds Air 2
|Features||boAt Airdopes 701ANC||Realme Buds Air 2|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is very good but seems to variate depending upon which music app you use. They have some features such as:|
-> It has Bluetooth v5.0 – Range of 15m
-> IPX7 marked water & sweat resistance
-> ANC: Hybrid – Up to 30dB
-> No. of Mic: 2 per Earbud
-> USB Type C Charging Cable
-> IWP Instant Pairing Technology
-> ASAP Fast Charge
-> ENx Technology for Environmental Noise Cancellation
|When it comes to sound quality, the Realme Buds Air 2 is roughly what you’d expect from a pair of truly wireless earphones at this price, but definitely not among the best in the segment. They have some features with that such as:|
-> Active Noise Cancellation
-> App support
-> Smart Wear Detection
-> Dual Mic Noise Cancellation for Calls
-> 10mins Charge for 120mins Playback
-> 10mm Hi-Fi Bass Boost Driver
-> Transparency Mode (Ambient Mode)
-> 88ms SuperLow Latency*
|Call Quality||Call quality is too good & No call distortion within the range of 15M. They have a No. of Mic: 2 per Earbuds|
-> mic quality is all too good. The person, on the other hand, is satisfied with the Mic voice.
It can be used for the purpose of long & conference calls.
|Realme Buds Air Pro also performed well on voice and video calls with the Active Noise Cancellation(ANC) it creates wonders in the call. They have a Dual Mic Noise Cancellation for Calls. They reduce all the ambient sound which come from the outside or noisy environment.|
|Bass||Bass is too good but more expectation from boAt. but overall Los & Mids have balanced No irritation on bass when the volume is full.||The catchy beats are enjoyable with a strong bass response|
-> comfortable mids and highs, and enough detail to make this a pleasant pair of earphones to listen to.
They have a 10mm Hi-Fi Bass Boost Driver for good bass, Lows & Mids are too balanced.
|Battery life||Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 5.5 hours
-> Charging case battery life is up to 22 hours
-> Fast charging is also available. 5 min = 60 Min playtime
The company full filled all there which was promised.
|The battery backup is good.|
->5 hours if you are watching a movie or listening to music
->The charging case can fully charge these earbuds 5 times.
-> Type – C charging is available
-> Fast Charging – 10 minute = 2 hours
Which is quite good in this range
|Noise Cancellation||Active Noise Cancellation is too good which reduces approx 30dB ambient sound.||Noise cancellation is too good in a call & on music but one condition for that earbuds should be fit in-ear. Passive noise cancellation is also available. The Realme Buds Air 2 is too good earbuds that providing active noise cancellation in this range.|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||Ambient Mode is available.||Transparency Mode (Ambient Mode) is available|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||The Bluetooth connectivity is too good they have a V5.0 version & the range is 15M & They have an auto-pairing mode.||lightning-fast connectivity with Bluetooth V5.0. when you take off the TWS from the case, it is automatically get connected to the paired device in a fraction of a second. & the Bluetooth range is approx 10M. No sound distortion in this range. The pairing is also an easy task.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX7 Certified||IPX5 Certified|
Pros & Cons of boAt Airdopes 701ANC
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds Air 2
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||boAt Airdopes 701ANC||Realme Buds Air 2|
|Manufacturer||BoAt||Shenzen Cannice Technology Co., LTD Pulongtun 70, Puxinhu, tangxia, Dongguan, CN|
|Model Name||Airdopes 701 ANC||Realme Buds Air 2|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 2 x 2 cm; 53 Grams||11.05 x 10.3 x 4.1 cm; 133 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium-ion batteries are required. (included)||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Special Features||Android Phone Control, IOS Phone Control, Lightweight, Microphone Feature, Water Resistant||Bluetooth version: 5.2, Enabled with Smart Wear Detection, Wireless range: 10 m, Battery life: 25 hrs | Charging time: 2 hrs, 10 mm Large DLC Drivers, IPX5 Water Resistance | Dual Mic Noise Cancellation for Calls, With Mic: Yes|
|Mounting Hardware||User Manual, Warranty Card, Additional Earbuds, Airdopes 701 ANC, Type-c Charging Cable||1 Pair of Earbuds, Charging Case, Charging Cable, Ear Tip (M, L, S)|
|Number Of Items||5||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||28 hours||25 Hours ( with charging case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium||Lithium Polymer|
|Item Weight||53 g||133 g (with Charging Case)|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|