boAt Airdopes 701ANC VS boAt Airdopes 621 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
boAt Airdopes 701ANC
boAt Airdopes 621
|Features||boAt Airdopes 701ANC||boAt Airdopes 621|
|Manufacturing Date||4 March 2021||23 January 2021|
|Battery Life||5.5 hours on earbuds||5.5 hours on earbuds|
|Charging Case||22 Hrs on Charging Case playtime||150 hours on charging case|
|Fast Charging||5 min = 60min playback||45 minute charging time|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX7 Certified||Yes, IPX7 certifies|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of boAt Airdopes 701ANC VS boAt Airdopes 621
|Features||boAt Airdopes 701ANC||boAt Airdopes 621|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is very good but seems to variate depending upon which music app you use. They have some features such as:|
-> It has Bluetooth v5.0 – Range of 15m
-> IPX7 marked water & sweat resistance
-> ANC: Hybrid – Up to 30dB
-> No. of Mic: 2 per Earbud
-> USB Type C Charging Cable
-> IWP Instant Pairing Technology
-> ASAP Fast Charge
-> ENx Technology for Environmental Noise Cancellation
|The Sound Quality is too good, & no sound distortion within the range of 10M, Sound is crystal clear. They have some features with that such as:|
-> boAt Signature Audio – Tumping Listening Experience
-> Digital Case – Battery Indicator
-> Powerbank Function
-> IWP Technology – Seamless pairing with the device
-> Driver Size: 6mm*2
|Call & Mic Quality||Call quality is too good & No call distortion within the range of 15M. They have a No. of Mic: 2 per Earbuds|
-> mic quality is all too good. The person, on the other hand, is satisfied with the Mic voice.
It can be used for the purpose of long & conference calls.
|Call & Mic quality is too good & No distortion in a call within the range of 10M & perform too well in calm environment & they have no voice reduction in a Mic & each earbud have one mic that too good in the calmy environment.|
|Bass||Bass is too good but more expectation from boAt. but overall Los & Mids have balanced No irritation on bass when the volume is full.||Perfect bass and the quality is good as always, the most satisfied is in the bass. The bass is not too much thumping It’s an average.|
|Battery life||Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 5.5 hours
-> Charging case battery life is up to 22 hours
-> Fast charging is also available. 5 min = 60 Min playtime
The company full filled all there which was promised.
|Battery life, what they promised?|
-> Battery Life is up to 5 hours on earbuds
-> Battery Life is up to 150 hours on the charging case & it can charge 25 times.
-> They have fast-changing, It will charge in 45Minutes.
-> They have Powerbank Function
|Noise Cancellation||Active Noise Cancellation is too good which reduces approx 30dB ambient sound.||Passive Noise cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||Ambient Mode is available.||No, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||The Bluetooth connectivity is too good they have a V5.0 version & the range is 15M & They have an auto-pairing mode.||The Bluetooth have V5.0 & the range is approx 10M & no sound distortion within the range of10M & they have IWP Technology – Seamless pairing with the device.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX7 Certified||IPX7 certified|
Pros & Cons of boAt Airdopes 701ANC
Pros & Cons of boAt Airdopes 621
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||boAt Airdopes 701ANC||boAt Airdopes 621|
|Model Name||Airdopes 701 ANC||Airdopes 621|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 2 x 2 cm; 53 Grams||8.9 x 5.3 x 3.2 cm; 106 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium-ion batteries are required. (included)||3 Lithium-ion batteries are required. (included)|
|Special Features||Android Phone Control, IOS Phone Control, Lightweight, Microphone Feature, Water Resistant||Android Phone Control, IOS Phone Control, Lightweight, Microphone Feature, Water Resistant|
|Mounting Hardware||User Manual, Warranty Card, Additional Earbuds, Airdopes 701 ANC, Type-c Charging Cable||User Manual, Warranty Card, Additional Earbuds, Airdopes 621, Type-c Charging Cable|
|Number Of Items||5||5|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||28 hours||150 hours (with Charging Case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium||Lithium-Cobalt|
|Item Weight||53 g||106 g (with Charging Case)|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|